1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newsgroups, torrents etc..

Discussion in 'Usenet newsgroups - Help, how-tos and discussion' started by smileyjim, Feb 22, 2008.

1. smileyjim

smileyjim Regular member

Hi everyone .
    I was just wondering if anyone could reccommend to me a good site or newsgroup that i could use to download backups of the games i already own.
    I have never used a newsgroup before so any help would be vastly appreciated thanks.

I just want an alternative way .

thanks in advance.

2. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

Jim, talking about downloading games from sites isn't allowed here (since it's illegal, even if you pretend to own the original, which no one here believes). What I suggest is buying a Samsung to backup your owned originals.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2008
  3. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

MrXbox90 at least he tryed lol some people just stright up say where can i get free games lol. But smileyjim pm me and ill show you how to back up ur game (wink wink)

4. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

LOLOL hell yeah, he tried to be sly about it- "newsgroups that I could use to download backups of games I already own", LOL too funny!!!

Jim, I'm just playing, listen man, BUY A SAMSUNG KREON for a $60 or so off E-bay, it will be the best money you've ever spent. Downloading crap off websites is a sure way to get banned. Whereas, your chance is a lot less with the Samsung.

5. smileyjim

smileyjim Regular member

Thanks guys for your support...
    I didn't relise it was illegal to download backups of your originals.
    should have read the forum rules closer ..

6. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

Yeah, no worries Jim. Get the Samsung man, what I did, it's cheap and WELL worth it.