1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ddt2000

ddt2000 Member

Anyone know of some good newsgroups for Xbox Games?

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

The guys in the Xbox forum could tell you. Try there.

3. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Im not to sure we can post that kinda info but pm me

Bh i think he ment to say 360 but then again u might be right

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2008
  4. ddt2000

ddt2000 Member

I did mean xbox 360. I am basically asking if you guys were to use newsgroups that have 360 games which ones would you use.

5. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Ok. Because there is different ngs for the two. alt.binaries.games.xbox360 is the 360 group.

It's alright to talk about sites/groups. We just aren't allowed to post direct links to start the download (i.e. you click on the link and the "Open Save Cancel" dialog box pops up). Afterdawn would be concidered hosting links to pirated material if those were allowed. And they don't want to be. Talking about it is legal, hosting isn't (in most places).

6. algtz1

algtz1 Regular member

google Giganews.

7. tavek

tavek Guest

WHen I wanted to learn all this stuff, a buddy over xbox live walked me through this. Funny thing using live chat to tell me how to mod, but hey use what u got.

He had me use giganews and a website called NZBRUS, since tehn I have been blessed with the joys of newsgroups.

8. homesick

homesick Regular member

yea use nzbs man cause sometimes they can be in weird places like alt.binaries.x nzbs sites make it much easier.

9. tavek

tavek Guest

NZBRUS is an awsome site, it breaks everything down from games, consoles to low end videos XVID dvd hd etc.
    Its makes finding downlaods easy, just click on xbox 360>find the game u want and click it> then click on download nzb, and BAM all done

I recomend using newsbin pro, theres a crack file u can find and use it for free after your 30 day trial. Been using it for like over a year, all i spend is $30 for giganews and the extra encryption.

10. homesick

homesick Regular member

i recommend newzbin however you have to know an existing member to be able to join. they are very secure, and keep to themselves.

11. yzrider22

yzrider22 Regular member

NZBRUS is Good. So is Merlins portal ,I like there cause in your search for games you can select you console if it's pal or NTSC No need to read thr NFO Sheet.They seem to be alittle Behind But it sure beats torrents.I also use Grabbit as my news reader it's free and it will extract the iso when it's done then Delete the winrar's aslong as there's n/p.

K I take it back They have frycry 2 out now in nzbrus don't.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  12. tavek

tavek Guest

Nzbrus has farcry 2, fifa 09 and in an hour or 2 they will post fable 2, looks like i better call in sick 2morrow

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2008