1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEXTEL HELL

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by shewy19, Nov 1, 2005.

1. shewy19

shewy19 Guest

ok everyone im fed up with my nextel service, and everything im experencing everybody else is going through too. im filed complaints to them and they have done nothing, i have talked to managers they say its nothing on their end, ive talked to their techs and nothing still. ive had network tickets placed for their tech to check for problems with the towers in my area, and still no answeres to my shity service. most of the people ive talked to have been very rude but some have been helpful. so anybody tell me in not crazy and tell me that you have been experiencing these problems as well. my problems are connecting to dead air, not having any service in open ares, not recieving phone calls, people trying 3 or 4 times to get a hold of you, then phone not ringing and then showing missed calls, the best one is that when i go into my recent calls list and call someone back that had called me and i get the wrong number. is anyone out there going through the same thing as i am, because nextel tells me i am, when i know my friends have the same problem. if you are having these problems call nextel and let them know because those guys over there are jackasses. let me know whats up people.

2. joker223

joker223 Guest

I feel your pain. I went through the same stuff two months ago here in FL and just switched over to cingular. I work inthe medical business and about 90% of the people who had Nextel have left them.