1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nforce chipset / liteon drive

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by drmax, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drmax

drmax Member

I have new 360 with liteon. I have Xecutor CK3 Pro. All drivers loaded. Proceeding up to the step of plugging in sata cable, everything appears to be normal, dvd drive tray 1/2 out, probe light blue, connectivity light blue (mode light) and etc. When I plug sata cable in, I should get a "new hardware detected" message, should I not? Well this is the problem. I do not get this. Now, my operating system is using 1 of the 4 sata slots, plugged into #2 sata port. When I look into bios, this is reflected and the other 3 slots are set to auto. I do not see anything else that can be messed with in bios. Correct me if I'm wrong. So, the way I see it, I should be able to keep the liteon powered up and plugged in, and it should be recognized, despite the position of tray. I'm just trying to get my Nforce chipset to regonize the drive. Any suggestions?
    Last resort, I'll get a 6412 pci card, but I know of others using asus Nforce. Thx ofr any help. I'll be watching this thread closely.

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Please look/post in the xbox 360 forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.