1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NHL 2004

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by gtrader, Feb 11, 2004.

1. gtrader

gtrader Member

Has anyone had any luck backing up NHL 2004? I read some PS2 posts about this and it talked about chaning a dummy file. I can't even get my xbox to recognize the game. Are all of EA's 2004 games like this?

2. groper

groper Member

I tried to backup nhl 2004 with nero and the back up might work just fine but I can't load the dvd copy i made. It seems that my problem is that the game is too large for my swap magic DVD to work with it. I believe that the track table on the swap magic dvd is just short of the data on the game. I have tried the boot loader cd as well, (first had to use it for soul calliber 2) and it would not work either. When I used boot loader, i tried to use the actual game dvd to set up the table to match and believe it or not, boot loader will not recognise the original dvd. the complaint is that it can not validate the original dvd. Bastards! The messed up part is that i can get the game to work all the way up to the point that it actualy starts to play, that it is, that it locks up just before the screen changes to game play. Is there a patch or something I can use?