1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo 3ds R4i HELP

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by gazknight, Aug 22, 2012.

1. gazknight

gazknight Member

Good evening everyone.

Can some one please help me, my son has updated his 3ds to version 4.3.0-10E.

Now his R4i 3ds card (wwwr4i-sdhc.com) does not work keep getting this message ( An error has occurred press and hold power etc ).

I have downloaded latest kernal 1.6 but this does not work in his old DS Lite to upgrade the Card. I reinstalled the version that was working on his 3ds card ver 1.51b and the card is running the latest ver 1.43, 3ds 3.0.

I am now lost on what to try next, we are off on holiday saturday, and any help would be appreciated.

G

2. shalome

shalome Regular member

Many guys have this problem, i personally met this problem also, when i tried to update my r4i sdhc 3ds on DS Lite with V1.60b, the screen just dont let me do it because it says it already support 3DS V4.3.0 which is not the truth.

I suggest you buy another flashcart, R4i gold 3ds or DStwo will be your only choice, acekaRD 2I currently can not work on the V4.3 3ds, dont buy it. this is the only choose, but looks like dont have enough time if you leave saturday. here is a USA based site: http://www.dsflashcart.com/ if you live in USA.