1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nintendo 64 roms

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by dustin446, Mar 23, 2005.

1. dustin446

dustin446 Member

i need a good link to download some nintendo 64 roms. Anyone got ideas?

2. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Well not sure if this is the right place this is to be in...bbbbbuuuutttt

If you are looking for some, I would suggest using a P2P Client. I recommend DC++, but this is providing you are using an emulator, which I am assuming you are.

3. philipman

philipman Regular member

I find lots with bearshare

4. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

5. whiteboyg

whiteboyg Guest

6. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

It says on the top of that page. It's against the rules to post passwords here, so you'll just have to go read for yourself, ok whiteboyg (Newbie) 30. March 2005 @ 11:42? :)

7. whiteboyg

whiteboyg Guest

y do u give out a website that's unusable?

8. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

I want you to stop, go to that website, and start reading. Start from the top, read left to right, and work your way down. Actually READ what it says! The password is RIGHT THERE FOR ALL TO SEE!! I'm not trying to be an ass but if you can't figure it out, then i doubt that you'll be able to use an N64 emulator anyway. That site works perfectly fine, i know because, as i said, that's the first place i ever got my N64 roms from.

9. whiteboyg

whiteboyg Guest

yeah, i've had the password for some of the files. but y r alot of them dead links? is there alot of non working links 4 u?

10. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

It's not my site so i can't say how often it's updated if at all. Like i said that's just a place to start. You can get N64 roms everywhere. Try using Limewire or almost any other P2P program. You can even find more just by doing a search on google. I'm just trying to help you guy's here. That's all.

11. whiteboyg

whiteboyg Guest

i know u are trying to help, that's what we r all here for. i'm not trying 2 act cocky, just wondering.
    what's the best emulator u used 4 64? i got project 64 but it ain't that good, doesn't play all games. got sites 4 all the other systems? like ps1 and gc and ps2?

12. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

I mainly use 1964 as my N64 emulator. I can't really help all that much as to where to find roms,etc because, to be honest, i don't really like to play games on my PC. I prefer consoles. venomX05 had a great recommendation, try DC++. You can find almost anything with that P2P program.