1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NINTENDO DS and SONY PSP

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by CKY_2084, Mar 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CKY_2084

CKY_2084 Guest

I think there should be a NINTENDO DS and a SONY PSP forum, because I my self along with hundreds of others here on afterdawn are getting the Sony PSP and or the Nintendo DS, I just think there should be a forum for these under CONSOLE BACKUPS, because soon there is going to be all sorts of modding and other things that are going to be discussed in detail. I know a lot of people have questions about the PSP and we can help eachother out. Anyways I hope you guys approve this because Id really like to see a section for those. Thanks

2. CKY_2084

CKY_2084 Guest

Nevermind, I didnt realize that someone had beat me to it. PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!

3. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Hey CKY,

I don't know if you know about blasteroids.com, but it is a great site that will be hosting all of the new game handhelds.

If you want to go there, the link is on the bottom of the aD page.

See ya over there!

;)

4. CKY_2084

CKY_2084 Guest

Yeah I stumbled onto it yesterday, but there arent very many people posting there. I think I will wait a bit till the site gets off the ground, but it looks cool.

5. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Yeah...it is still in beta mode from what one of the MODS were saying.

But yeah, it is pretty cool, I am a pc gamer myself, and was happy to see that there was a section for it.

See ya over there!

;)

6. solargame

solargame Regular member

the Nintendo DS VS. Sony PSP was shut down. i started a new one immediatly after and got booted. how come this one is still open?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2005
  7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Because it was a month old and had gone away till someone brought it back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.