1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo Ds flash cards

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by toogood, Sep 7, 2011.

1. toogood

toogood Member

Hi Guys,

Im hoping you can help me. I'm sorry if there are other threads on this already. I've been away from the nintendo scene for awhile now. But looking at getting back into it. Since I;ve been away many new cards are out,new updates,games ect and many new methods.

What Im looking for is a card that will work with all nintendos, Nintendo ds,ds lite,dsxl,3ds ect.

So that when ive all the firmware on one card it will work on all the nintendos above?

what about the new firmwares?what will work and wont because of the new update?

My status has been downgraded to n00b!!

So any help id be most greatful for, thank you in advance.

toogood

2. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

Supercard ds Two
    Acekard 2i

These are you best current options, which will work with the firmware updates, bit like asking for the lottery numbers . . . who knows, but these have been regularly updated so far

3. toogood

toogood Member

Forgive me if it sounds stupid,but any one of the above 2 will work on all firmwares of nintendos and all versions?

4. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

Ds, DSlite, DSxl = all the same and do not have active firmware updates (set at manufacture, so yes

DSi & 3ds currently yes, but no guarentees, just don't ever update your unit until a solution is released

5. toogood

toogood Member

Ok,perfect so just confirming before I buy Acekard 2i from china,

if i download lastest software for each console,and stick them all on one micro sd,should work no problem on all the consoles, pending some firmwares

thanks so much for your help kittymat,youve been very helpful

6. toogood

toogood Member

7. toogood

toogood Member

Ok cooL again thanks for all the help,I'm going to buy an acecard 2i later this evening from china,any chance you could pm or link me here to all the software I'll need for each ds model along with it to be playable on lastest dsi firmeware ect please and thanks again :)

not trying to be lazy just I know you know what your doing so i'd prefer to have a link to all the right software for each model ds so I can just put them straight on the microsd so can use on all ds

thanks!

Toogood

8. Dylanbug

Dylanbug Member

Well, i think i can answer your questions.

First: here is the ak2i you need(where i bought it) http://www.digitopz.com/acekard-2i-p-25.html dont buy fake cards.

Second: After you receive your card, take your DS or DSi(Version lower than V1.43) to update the acekard 2i. Update method here : http://www.acekard.com/download.php just download the AKAIO 1.8.8 and the update patch for DSi V1.43 and 3DS 2.1.0-4. you will see a read me file in the update patch package, just follow the update steps there.