1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NINTENDO DS LITE WILL NOT POWER ON HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dqberry, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dqberry

dqberry Member

I have a ds lite. It will not power on. When I plug it up the orange lite will come on but will go right back off.

2. Jademalo

Jademalo Regular member

your switch may be broken. send it to nintendo if you can.. or get a tri-wing and do it yourself. the orange light means (probably) its at full battery

3. spathi

spathi Regular member

Orange light coming on and going off immediately means its full battery. Just expanding on the earlier comment. Your best bet is to return it. Open the DS only if you're unable to have it fixed professionally. There are a few dismantling videos on youtube and you will probably need a triwing screwdriver or a watch repair screw driver kit.

4. dqberry

dqberry Member

Have opened it up. Cant see anything out of the norm. Before opening it. I could get it to come on then the light would go red and shut down. Now nothing. Any Ideas no warranty.

5. Jademalo

Jademalo Regular member

hmm.. try..

new battery,
    check all power supply lines
    take it back to where you baught it. (if you can. they dont check if youve opened it up.)

If all else fails,

New DSL :\