1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo DS roms wont save correctly with M3 adapter

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by pipiolo, Jan 12, 2007.

1. pipiolo

pipiolo Member

hi people

I got a nintendo DS lite, m3 adapter and passcard lite versions, and i been trying to save these games but had no success in keeping my saved state; Elite Beat Agents, Yoshis Island, Final Fantasy 3, and i can play them perfectly, save and turn off the console, turning it on again and if its the same game I used before turning off the console i could have load the saved game but if i choose a diferent game and then load another one, i lose the save.
    Now i have patched this games with its corresponding upgrades on the M3, but i really dont know why i cant make this games to keep the saves. An error comes up when i boot the console that says something like "unable to find back up of _________ game" something like that.

Please help i cant play this games without saving!

2. pipiolo

pipiolo Member

ok i managed to fixed the problem in case anyone was interested he he, just copy one of the .dat files that you could already have in your NDS SAVE folder and rename it to the exact file name of the rom you cant save, for example if youre playinga: elitebeatagents(usa).nds change the dat file to elitebeatagents(usa) and thats about it, on the next boot up the m3 will find the file and load the save