1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo DS Rumble Pack

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by icedog, Mar 12, 2005.

1. icedog

icedog Member

I found something really intresting today. I inserted my ez flash 2 powerstar and tried to set my alarm. It asked me if I wanted to enable the alarm and I clicked yes, nothing wierd here. But then it asked me if I wanted to enable the rumble feature! This means Nintendo is working on a Rumble pack for the NDS.
    Sorry if you allready knew that.

2. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

dude thats cool where can i get the ez flash 2 powerstar?

3. koteshi

koteshi Regular member

hmm, heard something like that before but never mentioned it...

4. icedog

icedog Member

Just google for it, you will find many places to buy it :) Please note that it does recognise it as a rumble pack, but that the ez flash 2 powerstar doesn't rumble.

5. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

6. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

i already knew this about a month ago and yes nintendo and third party devolpers are trying to create a rumble pack right now

7. koteshi

koteshi Regular member

sounds good, but how much power will it take from the batteries...?

8. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

not much but i wouldn't be worried about it quite yet considering the nintendo ds has a battery life of 30+ hours it really doesn't bother me but i feel sorry for all the suckers that forked out 250.00 for a psp and have a battery life of only 5 hours really sucks huh