Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by NeoLance, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psprules

psprules Guest

guys dont flame but the psp kills the ds matter of fact the ds is garbage the psp has over 16,000,000 colors the ds less than 300,000 also u cant play movies and music nor look at pictures through a ds but u can with the psp also psp has better games and graphics ds has baby games

2. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

VenomX05 Is that a Racoon stuck in your mouth??
    PSP = Better bye now.

-Del

3. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

So your sayin these games r 4 babys!

Ape Escape: On the Loose, Sony Computer Entertainment
    America

ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails, Sony Computer

Entertainment America

Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower, Capcom

Dynasty Warriors, KOEI

FIFA 2005, Electronic Arts

Gretzky NHL, Sony Computer Entertainment America

Lumines, Ubisoft

Metal Gear Acid, Konami

MLB, Sony Computer Entertainment America

MVP Baseball, Electronic Arts

NBA, Sony Computer Entertainment America

NBA Street Showdown, Electronic Arts

Need for Speed Rivals, Electronic Arts

NFL Street 2 Unleashed, Electronic Arts

Rengoku: Tower of Purgatory, Konami

Ridge Racer, Namco

Smartbomb, Eidos Interactive

Spider-Man 2, Activision

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR, Electronic Arts

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix, Activision

Twisted Metal: Head On, Sony Computer Entertainment America

Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade, Sony Online
    Entertainment

Wipeout Pure, Sony Computer Entertainment America

World Tour Soccer, Sony Computer Entertainment America

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2005
  4. doubledee

doubledee Member

JWILL the point of it being portable is so u dont have top charge it. Why have it portable if u have to keep it plugged in the whole time. Sorry u can just buy a new ps2 for 150 if you want that. PSP is a huge gimmick. I dont want to watch dvds on a 4 inch screen. and I have an ipod, or if u dont u can get a cheap CD player. The ds is coming otu with movies like they did for the gameboy (but those were cartoons), and they are coming out with a music thing too which they did for game boy too. Sorry DS wins.

5. doubledee

doubledee Member

Alien they were saying the ds games were for babys not psp. DUH!!!

DS rox

6. seamonkey

seamonkey Regular member

forget the DS... hehe...

once you see a PSP in action.. you'll drool..
    plus you can watch your own videos on it.. (need to convert to a psp mp4 file, but just get PSP Video 9 to do that!) and music and view photos (i got a sony cybershot dsc-L1 so i already got the larget memory before the price gauging/depletion of stock came about..)

anywho.. i know i'm loving mine !!
    now i gotta get lumines..

oh yea.. in my opinion.. the psp is not for kids, but us grown-up kids.. the 'original nintendo generation'... and also, the PSP has already outsold the DS in japan.. nough said..

peace
    seamonkey420

Last edited: Mar 29, 2005
  7. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

What about us Pong generation people. I still remember playing that at home. Then one day Combat came into the house. Oh the memories.

-Del

8. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

Srry bout that doubledee and all u other ds fans i got the wrong list. Im a ds fan and im pretty sure [bold]nfsu2[/bold] isnt a babys game.

9. dsrocks

dsrocks Member

it's not true that the PSP's wining over japan. everybody in japan has a DS. LoL. everyone's using the wireless communication to chat and to link. :p PSP is just junk you know. you're just wasting your money on it. and japanese people like nintendo games better taht's for sure. my friend lives there.

10. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

Hey dsrocks do u think games like need for speed r 4 babies coz ppl r sayin ds games r 4 babies? They just dont have ne imagination.

11. dsrocks

dsrocks Member

tsss, you would be stupid if you think that the DS' games are for babies. even those PSP freaks couldn't beat the mario 64 game. :p well, that's all i'm gonna say. there will be upcoming "baby games" flike final fantasy and dynasty warriors. what's better is, it'll be in touch screen not as boring as the PSP's games....ZzZzz :p DS wins. trust me.

12. dualux

dualux Guest

wow this thread just keeps going and going...this topic is so subjective it is impossible for anyone to say anything that everyone can agree with. Ah well... it is no use so...

In my opinion, Sony can take their PSP and stick it... they already have too much of my money.

13. psprules

psprules Guest

psp is over all the best ever even better than the ps2 because the psp has ps2 graphix and is comin out with more games unlike ds thats been out here a couple of months and only has 5 or 6 games the psp came out a couple days ago and already has like 20 games who can write in the touch screen while in a movin car its nearly impossible and those rumors about the ds comin out with a movie maker are all b.s so the psp has only 6 to 7 hours of batterie live and is a little pricey (oh and dont put ur psp in ur back poket cause youll forget sit down and break the beautiful 4.3 inch lcd screen) to me the psp murders the ds then cuts it to pieces and throws it in the lake so the alligators eat it.

14. Jauzzi

Jauzzi Member

haha... just wait til dsrocks gets his hand on a psp... he'll feel as stupid as he sounds right now...

15. whiteboyg

whiteboyg Guest

there is no internet on the psp? which means no wireless multi gaming?
    how far does the ds wireless gaming go?

16. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Isn't that the truth! I remember when my folks bought one and I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. Then came the mind blowing Atari with Missile Command! I can still vividly remember how sore my thumbs got from hours of using those horrible Atari controllers :D

17. joto

joto Member

I own a psp and the features that come with it are excellent. the battery is better than what the reports say, after watching spiderman 2 and playing several games
    i got 6 to 7 hours out of the machine. I also have put downloaded movies on it and the battery life is great. the menu to the psp is great to, because you can set lock outs on your system and set option that go over to the game. the sound quality for the movies and games is awesome too and even better with a good set of head phones.

18. whiteboyg

whiteboyg Guest

what about the internet on the psp?

19. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

Lets not forget Space Invaders on the 2600. 144 games of WOW.That is what I meant by Combat comming into the house.

-Del

20. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

i live in europe im thinking about buying a psp from japan but if i would do that i would need to upgrade my softwere to version 1,5 and i dont know were to do so plz send me a link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.