1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by NeoLance, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psp4free

psp4free Guest

If you're looking to test out a PSP (yours to own) to really see how it stacks up against the NDS, i suggest you follow these steps.
    I discovered this offer a short time ago, and i must say it's well worth it.
    There is a marketing company that is sending out PSP's to their customers FREE OF CHARGE.
    If it sounds too good to be true, i must explain that it is not, but it is more than worth it. You are required to test out a product (vitality pills in this case) to be eligible for the free gift.
    You order the product through the site, and must pay the cost of shipping. I dont recommend the actual use of the product. Simply order your free trial, then cancel.
    YOU WILL RECEIVE A PSP or 250 USD CREDIT for 5.95$ for US residents, or under 15$ cdn for canadians.

i was lucky to find this, i suggest to all those willing to spare 15 dollars to take advantage of this legitimate offer.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2005
  2. psp4free

psp4free Guest

If you're looking to test out a PSP (yours to own) to really see how it stacks up against the NDS, i suggest you follow these steps.
    I discovered this offer a short time ago, and i must say it's well worth it.
    There is a marketing company that is sending out PSP's to their customers FREE OF CHARGE.
    If it sounds too good to be true, i must explain that it is not, but it is more than worth it. You are required to test out a product (vitality pills in this case) to be eligible for the free gift.
    You order the product through the site, and must pay the cost of shipping. I dont recommend the actual use of the product. Simply order your free trial, then cancel.
    YOU WILL RECEIVE A PSP or 250 USD CREDIT for 5.95$ for US residents, or under 15$ cdn for canadians.

i was lucky to find this, i suggest to all those willing to spare 15 dollars to take advantage of this legitimate offer.

follow the link posted here

3. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

you are on risky ground for writing that

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Bye dumbass.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2005
  5. drkstar

drkstar Guest

now thats what i want to hear sljusevi, that acually should sum the whole thing together.
    [/bold]what does the DS do the the psp can't.
    ANSWER:absolutly nothing.
    1.bad graphics
    2.sucky games
    3.not many extra features(who wants pictochat when u can just talk to the person sitting 10 feet away from u.
    4.no online play(unless u want to pay for the extra hardware
    5.2 screen(yea right thats a real gimmick)
    So now we know what really is better.
    Sony PSP

6. drkstar

drkstar Guest

what do they do to people who do illegal things like cracks and serials?
    or psp4free

7. drkstar

drkstar Guest

do u guys remember that dsrocks kid. on the first page of this thread u will see that he says u can buy a movie adaptor and a tv adaptor for the ds.
    i just checked it out and sadly he is right.
    KIDDING!!!!!!!!!
    well, he is right on how they are making one but the problem is that how much fun would u get out of watching tv on a 2.5 inch screen.PRICE FOR TV ADAPTOR:$90(ripoff)
    PRICE FOR WIRELESS ADAPTOR:$50
    that gets to a total of $350(including 1 game,tax, wireless adaptor, tv adaptor warrenty)
    u can get all this on the psp for around $300.
    hey dsrocks [bold]bleep[/bold]off with your ideas.

8. doubledee

doubledee Member

fusk you kid they do have it, and by the way a psp with a some games is like 350 u shit

9. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

Honld on now. There is a wireless adapter for the DS? I thought the thing had WIFI so why the need for a wireless adapter?

Darkstar that is the excat point I made about 70 pages ago in this thread. You will spend more than a PSP to make the DS do all the PSP can do. OOhhh let me touch the DS for having a TV tuner. Big whoop. Why would you even want to. Just getting the surrounding 4 local stations. Don't forget SEGA game gear was the first handheld to have a TV tuner.

Movies on DS will have lower FPS and less resolution. So why even bother. Doubledee he did say with 1 game.

-Del

10. Nephilim

@ drkstar and doubledee

You two need to chill out.

11. drx

drx Member

C'mon guys. No one in their right mind would rather the DS. I'm a hard-core Nintendo fan myself, but I don't know what Nintendo was thinking on this one. Heard ppl saying they like DS bc of wireless, got news for you. Nintendo uses a 3rd layer proprietary format. What that means is that although it is 802.11, it is not wifi. Also means use with access point is unsupported. I wish I had known [1]that[/i], before wasting $150. PSP on the other hand has full wifi. Also DUAL SCREEN? WTF, you know? Sony did much better with single pro. single monitor. Once again I am BIG nintendo fan, but after the gameboy color it went all downhill. I like DS, I have DS, i don't have PSP, but i WILL admit, PSP is better.

12. drkstar

drkstar Guest

i think u should stfu double dic*
    did u even read my entire feview before u flipped out like a bit**.
    thanks for the backup mr_del

13. drkstar

drkstar Guest

[bold]f*** you kid they do have it[/bold] QOUTE FROM DOUBLEDEE
    have what dumbas*?
    stupid ****

14. Nephilim

Bye drkstar. You should've taken my warning seriously.

15. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

What the heck was that??? I will stop laughing in awhile.

-Del

16. megastar

megastar Guest

hey Nephilim, why di u get rid of that drkstar kid. he was only quoting the doubledee. besides double dee did not get in any trouble. and double dee started the whole thing. drkstar was just defending himself.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2005
  17. dsrocks

dsrocks Member

picto chat
    it has a stylus
    touch screen
    better games(of course)

how could you even listen to the mp3 and watch movies while playing the game? it's not a game feature, it's trash. unlike the ds, the touch screen is compatible with games.

18. vans12

vans12 Regular member

well I love my DS it has great features but their game selection sucks. I like the psp to but due not own 1 their games are much better.

19. dsrocks

dsrocks Member

i'm sure the DS' games are better. i've seen it everywhere, in a local magazine and even imported ones.

20. dsrocks

dsrocks Member

how could you say "i love my DS" when you hate the games? dumb...dumb..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.