1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by NeoLance, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drx

drx Member

Upcoming games for DS:
    > Yoshi
    > Mario Cart

Upcoming games for PSP:
    > Counter Strike
    > Grand theft Auto

PLZ. I like DS. Once again I have ds and no PSP, but NINTENDO is going to have to pull off something amazing to compete with PSP.

2. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

evry one over the age of 12 must know gta and cs rules mario cart and he he he yoshi sorry but thats youst the hard could fact

3. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

ds fans over the age of 12 give up nintendo is biaten

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2005
  4. haji1

haji1 Guest

the touch screen on the Nintendo Ds is absolutely rubbish, the graphics suck, the games are rubbish. PSP RULZ!!!!

5. megastar

megastar Guest

hey dsrocks, name 5 good games for the ds.
    WAIT u cant. -ha
    the psp already has 2x as more games as the ds and its been out for 2-3 weeks.
    games to wait for psp-GTA,Counterstrike,Final Fantasy:Advent Children(remake of best final fantasy game,7),Midnight club3 dub,etc.
    Good games for ds(this is going to be hard, let me search the back of my head)-mario kart,metroid,DONE
    that was easy.

6. megastar

megastar Guest

this is one intence thread

7. drx

drx Member

Now it's time to complain about the PSP:

- Fragile
    UMD have been rated the most fragile of all storage media. That means they are more fragile than both a hard drive and cds. Plus with the size of the screen, if you drop the PSP, I estimate about a 80% chance that the LCD would start leaking.

- Slow
    Have you guys seen the loading times on PSP?

- Big
    I think the PSP is like 3 square inches bigger than the DS. That shouldn't be because the DS has two processors, two screens, a microphone, a GBA slot, and it is a clamshell design. The PSP should be smaller than the DS.

- Dead LCD
    I have seen many PSPs, and most of them have multiple dead pixels. This is one thing I hate.

And I could think of more.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2005
  8. dg089678

dg089678 Guest

Fuc% the PSP the Ds is the bomb all the games use the touch screen. Have you guys played Super Mario 64 DS it is the bomb. Anyhow Sony doesnt have any experience with handheld games, All Nintendo makes is video games, they have way more experience than Sony and microsoft combined times 10.

9. doubledee

doubledee Member

Sorry what I said guys, I had a bad day.

10. megastar

megastar Guest

yea well doubledee, dont apollogise to us appologise to drkstar who lost his account cuase of u

11. doubledee

doubledee Member

Why did that happen?

12. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

Here are 5 good games

Mario Kart
    Super Mario 64 DS
    Metroid
    Need for speed underground
    Final Fantasy III

Plus a whole lot More

Just go to pge 5 and look 4 the DS games!

13. megastar

megastar Guest

i dont know why doubledee, ask nephilim

14. drx

drx Member

Alien, you gave us 5 examples of ds games. I don't know if you realise that 4 out of those 5 games are not out yet; and the last one (mario) is an exact copy of the n64 version. Safe to assume nintendo has not yet created a good new DS game.

15. megastar

megastar Guest

ha in your face alien
    -ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

16. jwill247

jwill247 Guest

srry guys, havnt used my laptop in a while ( just read pg's 12,13,14) Ok lets get to the point most games for PSP dont load that much, ive only played one game for PSP that loads which is NFL Street 2 unleashed. PSP doesnt have dead pixel cause ive had mine probally longer than all of you and Ive never seen any dead pixels on it. And the only feature DS has got that PSP on it is Pictochat and dual screen with a stick for the touch screen. Ok are any of those things nessecary (cant spell)? Honestlly, why would I need pictochat when Im playin with someone just about 10 feet away from them and talk when it's quicker?? The little stick for touch isnt nessecary neither and touchscreen because all you need for a game is just a few buttons and a control pad or control stick. What is so great about installing movies for the DS (no one knows it is for sure real) and if it was then it would cost more than getting a PSP. PSP isnt much bigger than the DS, it is only bigger when the DS is folded, DuH?! And it needs to be bigger for that 4.3 inch LCD widesreen. (BTW, LCD screens are for taken away those burned pix on PSP, right or right?) thought so. And the games for DS isnt that great, and yeah for u DS ppl NFSU has been out for PSP, if you would actually pay attention. I would like you to name about 10 games that DS has and PSP doesnt that is also awesome, go ahead. Oh wait, dumb me, I forgot that DS probally doesnt even have 10 games out yet. If it does then bearly.(If I'm wrong) PSP has better games and making more than DS when that has been out longer? haha.. PSP also has more features,(I could go on) so I dont think DS really has much or ne thing that is better than PSP.

17. jwill247

jwill247 Guest

C'mon, if there was a possible way to get Drkstar back on here than I think we should, cuz he did nuttin wrong, retard who booted him off.. I thought he the only PSP fan that I could be cool with..

18. megastar

megastar Guest

yea jwill, the nfsu on the psp looks nearly like nfsu2 for the ps2 but with WIRELESS ONLINE play. which is the best possible feature for that game.
    THE POINT IS THAT U WILL END UP PAYING MORE FORE DS TO HAVE HALF OF PSP'S FEATURES.
    TV ADAPTOR:$90
    WIRELESS ADAPTOR:$50
    TOTAL:AROUND $350(WITH 1 GAME AND ADAPTOR FOR TV AND WIRELESS)

19. jwill247

jwill247 Guest

Ok, I wanna post something up here.. If you have HONESTLY played both the DS and PSP, I want you to send me a private message,which one you vote for and why you think it is much better than the other.. I want real facts and no bullcrap...

20. nikky

nikky Member

The DS is wireless too. You wouldnt have to pay for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.