1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by NeoLance, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megastar

megastar Guest

hey gmanxd. if u are going to wait and get the psp all by itself it will cost 200, not 250. so u will only save 50. plus, with all the stuff your getting in the bundel is outragous. u get 320 dollars of stuff. the headphones and spiderman movie cost around 35 by themselves. plus much more. did u know the psp's battery cost $70. thats crazy.

2. megastar

megastar Guest

what the fuc* is pokemon dash. all u do is race your fuc**** pokemons.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ megastar

Let's chill out and watch the language shall we?

4. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

psp looks kewl

5. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

i own a ds and dont know about how to use voice reconition can someone tell me how?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2005
  6. Nephilim

@ munkieboy

Don't ever make an annoying waste of space post that again. Edit your post immediately.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2005
  7. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

well munkieboy what are you waiting for sucka

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2005
  8. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

how do i edit messiges

9. Nephilim

At the top right of your post there will be a small icon that looks like a piece of paper and a pencil - click that.

10. megastar

megastar Guest

what a noob

11. dg089678

dg089678 Guest

Ds is going online worldwide on monday. Dont beleive me? go to google and lookup DS linkup.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2005
  12. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

Ok I like to throw in a link from time to time. Check this one out. http://gaming.engadget.com/page/2/ . Xbox games on PSP? That is what it says. Even using an Xbox controller. True or not I dont know. Also mentions Multi player Games with only one disc. That I have comfirmed. Sory DS your not the only one on this. Also mentioned is doing something with a MAC.

Other things I have read and confirmed. PSP can play with the PS2. There is already a game out there that does this. The soon to come software update will unlock the CPU so it can run at 333Mhz. There will also be a web browser. More colors. You may have already know that one. For those interested, There is going to be a camera attachment released. Am not sure of the pixle count. Other things I have read sugest that PSP is highly modable. Wich means a number of 3rd party items will come out. DS is a tight wad and is not modable.

Of all the things I have just mentioned there is only one the DS does as well. And all I have mentioned are adition to the standard features. I have yet to see if that upcomming DS tunneling has a price tag with it. It is interesting to note that this is not a Nintendo product. Nintendo does not have plans at this time to update the DS software in any way. So only if this 3rd party person would get sued for selling the tunneling then it would be free. Otherwise I gaurentee it will cost something. Which BTW is already free on PSP. And free to play online with PSP. Nintendo is planning to charge for online play. Planning does not mean they will.

-Del

13. dg089678

dg089678 Guest

I have just e-mailed nintendo asking if ds linkup is free. I will get a response by tommorrow.

14. dg089678

dg089678 Guest

Confirmed DS linkup is free I just did a google search seeing if it is free, and it is. Another point for DS. By the time PSP goes online nintendo wouldve made a new handheld system.

15. dsrocks

dsrocks Member

you're right actually. the DS could do everything the PSP could. but the PSP doesn't have a touch screen, picto chat and of course the betetr games.

16. dg089678

dg089678 Guest

The linkup service free has been officialy confirmed by Jadrule INC., The devolpers of the software.

17. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

cool do you have to buy a hookup to a computer or what?

18. JoeyCool

JoeyCool Member

19. davidleal

davidleal Member

doubledee i wouldn't fell that bad bout drkstar loosing hs account nephillum warned him and he didn't liste unlike you who did listen and stopped swearing and the other stuff that would have gotten you kicked off plus he could always just get another account

20. megastar

megastar Guest

shut up dude, doubledee started it. drkstar was just defending himself. he could not have sat around and had double dee screw with his head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.