1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nintendo ds

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by 68annie, Feb 10, 2008.

1. 68annie

68annie Member

hi all need help with my daughters ds help i deleted the date menu and now itwon't play any games i have a r4 with a micro inside i know it was silly of me to do it but please could someone give me a idiot guide on how to put the data back on the micro r4 my email is ann.rogers7@ntlworld.com
    if someone can give me in great detail on how to put it on ie: press a and enter press b and type then enter, please please not very good with
    computers so would be eternitly gratefull
    yours annie

2. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

68annie,

Get the English Kernel v1.15 here. Once done downloading, you'll end up with a folder. Open the folder and copy all these files (all four) to the root directory of your micro-SD card. This is the same place where all of your games are stored. Whe prompted if you want to overwrite files click ok.

3. snorlax22

snorlax22 Regular member

Annie,

Follow Pryme's instructions and then use the procedure outlined to keep periodically updating the firmeware on the R4. Keeping it up to date helps make sure stuff will run.

A moderator will come along shortly I'm sure and scold you for posting your email in a message and then take it out.

I'm taking odds as to which mod gets here first. Even money on Creaky. Binkie pays out 3 to 1.