1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendogs Rom glitch?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Maceds, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Maceds

Maceds Member

I put Nintendogs on the super card SD+Passme.And it played well until it got to the part were it asks you to name your dog.I call the dog's name and It says that the dog hears me.then Its asks me to say its name again and I do.After that It just dose everything over and over again.I've had a problem with all 4 versions.Has anyone else have this problem?Is there a way to fix this?

I use:
    -Super Card SD
    -Passme
    -512 SD card

Last edited: Mar 20, 2006
  2. samipupu

samipupu Member

Sorry, but the problem is YOU.
    You must say it clearly and very similar in each time. It's not a real thing, so it can't detect if the speech is not 80% the same.

Btw. My gf wasn't able to say shes dog name for multiple times so she had the same problem. She told me it's broken... so I tried and it asked multiple times after the name was calculated and similar enough in each recording times.

3. Maceds

Maceds Member

No,It says that That the dog heard me.Then after a few seconds it dose the whole thing over again.

4. samipupu

samipupu Member

Yes, that is what should happen. Just repeat the name many times again until it doesn't ask it again... maybe 20 times if you are not able to say it similar enough. "Dog hear you" <- a Good sign.. just continue.