1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No crack with Streambox VCR beta v1.0 3.1

Discussion in 'Audio' started by feendog, Feb 7, 2005.

1. feendog

feendog Member

Hello everyone
    I've been looking for a program for a LONG time like Streambox so I'm pretty excited to have found one. But I'm trying to install everything properly and downloaded the latest version, beta v1.0 3.1, and the online manuals says that I need to launch the crack: fr_svcr1b31smf_crack.exe
    I've done a search through all the folders and there is no crack with that file name or any crack that I can find. Could somebody tell me how I can download this link specifically, as I think I can get Streambox VCR to work then?
    My main use for the program is to be able to record streaming audio from a radio station that broadcasts live in Australia. This should be possible with Streambox VCR, right?
    Thanks for your help with this!
    -Brian

2. Veblin

Veblin Active member

3. feendog

feendog Member

hello and thanks for your reply
    I downloaded what you specified and it does not provide the crack, so I had to download the beta version (without the suite). then i was able to find the crack and executed it.
    then I followed the online manual, but when I click on the Help/About area of Streambox VCR to verify that the crack installed, it doesn't say that the crack was installed properly (since it just lists the beta version and nothing about the crack, as the manual stated it would if installed properly).
    what can I do from here?
    thanx again! =)

4. feendog

feendog Member

oh, i'm sorry. i think i misunderstood your recent reply. so if i downloaded the suite version, then there's no crack and i need to locate and execute, is that right? it's in the software automatically?

5. Veblin

Veblin Active member

Right.

I might as well answer this next question which is often asked after installing.

[bold]Registration[/bold]
    The registration screen must have information entered, no matter if you use the completely patched(recommended)version above or the older(patch it yourself)versions. StreamBox VCR is abandoned software and there is no longer a registration server that takes the information entered, and this version or other patches disable it from trying to send information to that non-existent server. The first four lines of the registration must be filled out anyway and the third and fourth lines must be the same. Since most people have a QWERTY keyboard, how about this creative registration.

QWERTY
    QWERTY
    QWERTY
    QWERTY

Last edited: Feb 7, 2005
  6. tvasano

tvasano Member

I also just installed streambox for the first time and I have several questions.
    1.Whats the difference between streambox vcr and streambox ripper?
    2.I cant seem to get the streambox ripper to work because everytime I attempt to start it up i get an error message that says Im missing the file "wmaudsdk.dll", what can i do to get it 2 work?
    3.Which version of streambox should I use to capture REAL media files?
    And Finally
    4.Where can I find a manuale into how to use stream box?

Thanx a lot

7. Veblin

Veblin Active member