1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no$gba + pokemon diamond

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Arkadiy, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

apep
    Some games run fast some run slow it depends on your computer and stuff. The snap shot save thing (save anywhere u want) does not work with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, I have no clue if there is a fix for it. The emulator isnt good, foir some strange reason no one puts too much effort in it to make a nds emulator n its still a work in progress.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  2. apep

apep Member

thank u again, vcdc...
    i tried some other roms (other than pokemon..)
    and some works and some gives message;
    "Data could not be written. Turn power off and reinsert game card"..
    im not sure what it means by that... and i think i read some stuff on it here and there.. but im not really good with any computer stuff... so please explain to me... how to fix it... and make it work.. please...
    thank you..

3. speedx

speedx Member

i cant download the file coz rapidshare wont let me download..
    can u help me move all the unown from box 1 to box 2 in the storage? please here is my save file, then upload to me and dun upload in rapid share

http://z08.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile&filepath=64523

ty

Please help me.. i really want to play pokemon diamond..

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  4. CaViE

CaViE Guest

Okay, first of all, to forte121, I apologize for seeming as though I'm an a$$, but you have to understand that for every time that someone explains what needs to be done, two more people will reply asking what needs to be done, as if the instructions we've typed out are oblivious to their eyes, so you have to understand my frustration. It isn't directed at you personally.
    Secondly, save states are completely reliant on the emulator, which means that if you cannot save a state, it doesn't mean there's a problem with your ROM, but it's a problem with No$GBA, sadly, until the next version comes out with support for save states, you're just going to have to play the games without them, as you would on a usual NDS, which doesn't actually have a speed button, or save state 'button'.
    The blue screen message is a BIOS and firmware problem where the emulator cannot read the ROM file properly, your job is to find the software it needs. Now I'm gonna make this as legally simple as I can: Go to Google.com, type in 'biosNDS.zip', then just download from one of the links. Do the same with the search-word 'ds_firmware.zip'. There you go, don't forget to encrypt your files with eNDryptS, which you can get from mxemu.com, now if all this doesn't work, then it probably never will. At least until the next release of No$GBA, whenever that happens. That's about as legal as I can be, the rest is up to you pirates..

5. CaViE

CaViE Guest

Good news everybody, No$GBA 2.4c has just been released, yipee.. I haven't yet tried it out for long enough, so I don't know how much of an improvement it makes on the previous version, but the biggest improvement seems to be the GUI. Check it out.

6. WWFCDUDE

WWFCDUDE Member

To all the people thats computer lags, use the disaster x10. This is the fastest 1. The only problems i found they were the battles are really fast and the menu is hard 2 control. there is also a small chance of it crashing so save regularly! ;]

7. saiyan

saiyan Guest

Where do I Get the No$GBA 2.4c emulator. Please give me a link or email it at edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2007
  8. cfstate

cfstate Guest

ok so on this new emulator can someone tell me how to save the game for pokemon diamond

9. cfstate

cfstate Guest

how do u save the game

10. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

saiyan, no email posting as per forum rules, post edited

11. speedx

speedx Member

so can anyone help me?

12. WWFCDUDE

WWFCDUDE Member

Just save normally, and the file will apear in the battery file, if not then i dont really no, sorry

13. cfstate

cfstate Guest

it does but when i try to load it says rom image crshed and then i have to start a whole new game

14. cfstate

cfstate Guest

woops
    ok when i try to load the save it says rom image has crshed and i cant load it

15. Deonet

Deonet Member

When i save it does not crush on me but after i get my sixth badge it do not save at all can someone help me with this

16. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

17. WWFCDUDE

WWFCDUDE Member

Well i havent had much time to play it recently, so i dunno, ill ask my mate hes had it 4 longer thn me he should no

18. cfstate

cfstate Guest

i got it to work thanks

19. Biggles56

Biggles56 Member

Is it okay if i post like a link to FileFront with a .Zip file with working game and emulator?

it'll help a lot of people and they wont have to change settings or download firmware and BIOS coz its all in the pack :D

cheers

20. Logar2007

Logar2007 Member

Okay I'm really confused, my games working fine besides the lag, but I cannot open my bag. Like I have START assigned as ENTER and it won't open. I can't save look at my bag pokedex etc. What's going on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.