1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No$Gba

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by blueyes13, Aug 13, 2007.

1. blueyes13

blueyes13 Guest

i am playing the new Pokemon diamond and i cant save it every time i save it and load it it says rom has crashed

2. Sohn536

Sohn536 Regular member

did you go to emulation options and save flash and set it right.
    Flash typee is Flash- 2mbit, so just use Flash 512kb

3. rln11026

rln11026 Guest

Hey, i recently downloaded no$gba2.4e and Pokemon Pearl, read the threads about how to get it to work, got the files and all, setup everything correctly... but when I save in game (you know like on a real DS) I can't load the save file. I have read the threads multiple times, and I might just have missed something, so does anybody know what is going on?

4. 300Shootr

300Shootr Member

I have the smae problem, I think. When I restart no$gba, it works great, until I load my previous game. That is when it freezes on a black screen. I have version 2.4 I believe. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[EDIT] I also can not delete my current game through no$gba like if I were actually playing. I can only start a new game by deleting the file in the battery folder.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  5. rln11026

rln11026 Guest

So now the big question is how we fix this problem... though I just leave the program running with the computer on.

6. 300Shootr

300Shootr Member

I actually fixed mine last night by chance. I installed the no$gba to vba program and converted the .sav file type through it and it started up just fine, a couple times. I guess give it a shot and see if it works.

7. Buttbutt9

Buttbutt9 Member

Where did you guys find the fileto play
    Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl
    on the computer?

8. rln11026

rln11026 Guest

I tried that, but I can't figure it out.

9. rln11026

rln11026 Guest

I tried to do that, but the program won't start. Also, I don't understand the process. If anyone could go and give numbered step by step instructions on how to a)Make the program work; b)convert the save file; and c)open it on NO$GBA, then I'd be okay. Also, the save is a 512 flash, so do you have to have Flash Player for it to work?