1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no internet connection to skyf3 box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by ziggy2dogs, Feb 21, 2013.

1. ziggy2dogs

ziggy2dogs Member

Can someone help me before I go barking mad. I have been watching from the skybox f3 box for over 2 months great suddenly no internet connection. I have tried everything but blow the flamming thing up. Anyone can you help this demented lady.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum due to poster's blindness as not a "usenet newsgroups" issue.

3. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

When you say internet connection are you saying the box wont connect? Your chans now dont work via the internet? you need to be more clear with your issue

4. darn24p

darn24p Regular member

if you go into settings and make sure dhcp is on and ok it try rebooting then go back there to see if you are getting the ip/mac and all the rest of the numbers if you are i would say ask your supplier/server if they are having problems or you can check that on your box by going to cccam/newcamd setup and see if you are connected

5. bzqwx2

bzqwx2 Member

Also go to network menu, network app and test youtube app to see if you can view a channel.
    If you are using ethernet (wired connection) make sure that is selected in the network setup piece and not wi-fi