1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no luck and green blocks/screen

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by 94s10, Feb 15, 2005.

1. 94s10

94s10 Member

ive been trying to burn some dvds and ive had no luck at all. i cant figure out why though. i tried both a downloaded movie and a dvd i own and had the same results. ive used nero, dvd decrypter, dvd shrink, dvd x copy....and i get all the same results. here's a pic of what all the burns come out to be
    [​IMG]
    the dvd will start to play and looks like that, the sound is choppy and the player then freezes. it happens in windows media player, power dvd and on a home dvd player. ive tried a verbatim, memorex, and liteon media + and -. ive even tried a different dvd burner(plextor px716a and lite on sohw-1633s06c) and still got the same results. so now im stumped. anyone have any suggestions?

2. viper64

viper64 Guest

You need to try Maxell media DVD-R you can by them at walmart or Tayio Yuden also whjat speed are you trying to burn them at; try to burn at 2X also set your settings to 4300mb in SHRINK

3. viper64

viper64 Guest

You need to try Maxell media DVD-R you can by them at walmart or Tayio Yuden also whjat speed are you trying to burn them at; try to burn at 2X also set your settings to 4300mb in SHRINK