1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No One Lives Forever 2 (SecuROM ) 4.82.01.0029

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by UAE4ever, Jul 22, 2003.

1. UAE4ever

UAE4ever Member

hi,

I make imgae for this game from Blind 4.5.3
    and that imgae wrok great when i run it from my pc by Alcohol 120%, but

when i try to burn it on CD it wont work after i do that. and i tried to burn it from blindwrite also but it wont work too,

can you please tell me what should i use or do to let it work. its work without burn it but when burn itit wont work

thank you,

2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

First uninstall Alcohol 120% as this program is best for backing up Safedisc 2.x. Now create (or download) bwa files for NOLF. We have sticky threads on how to backup SecuROM 4.8.x using BlindWrite& CloneCD\TwinPeak Tool.

NOLF bwa file(s):http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=24ba04bac36decbd1d6369101a7b0ab1&threadid=58185
    How to backup SecuROM 4.8.x:http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/23699

Shoey :)

3. UAE4ever

UAE4ever Member

Thx it work great now but I'm not sure from what is was not working , is it from Alcohol 120%, BlindWrite4.5.3 or from my BWA file. if you have tried that tell me please.

other thing i downlaod

BlindWrite 4.25

but it need unlock key i treid the old one for the BlindWrite4.5.3 but it wont work

thank you

4. UAE4ever

UAE4ever Member

I tried to brun it without unistall that programs and it work great,

so that i only want to make sure now if it is from the programs or from the file

thx again