1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no roms mame ox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by nim, Jun 23, 2003.

1. nim

nim Member

i have successfully installed a number of emulators with very few problems. However i am experiencing difficulties in getting a mame emu for my xbox. I have tried mameox and fbax, both report no roms. I have installed roms in the roms folder. I found reference to a fbax.ini file in the ffff0504 dir on e:\tdata which i apparently should edit a path in however whilst i can find e:\tdata\ffff0504 it appears to be empty. (details are as i remember)

Please help me i miss my old arcade favs

2. nim

nim Member

i said please, i was patient, i even tried to build up some good karma by helping others(1 person atleast). Can some please answer my request. Dank, Dartrip, anyone ???
    PLEASE

3. Dank

Dank Regular member

Sorry bro i can't help you much with EMU's cause i have all the machines that are worth a shit already modded so i don't need an emulator

4. nim

nim Member

80's arcade machines(all the machines)?? Sorry Dank i don't follow. My post was requesting help on getting a MAME emulator to work on a modded xbox in order to play classic arcade games.
    Just searching through the posts again not much on emulators(ie amiga, c64,snes,mame etc for the xbox, that i could find anyway) The one I did find which was very useful was by Kenner. I am sure Kenner would make more sense my post (I hope) no disrespect Dank

Last edited: Jul 2, 2003
  5. Dank

Dank Regular member

no disrespect taken bro.. its all personal taste.. its all good

6. nim

nim Member

Well i finally stumbled across the answer. i should have left the roms zipped. Thanks for all your help :(