1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no signal

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by irenemc, Jan 2, 2008.

1. irenemc

irenemc Member

hi can you help,the box just went off coming up no signal,read your answers on page,but to no avail.done the 1570 checked the emu. done all the switching off and on checked all the connections, then to make matters worse it wont exit out of the menu yes i did try to exit twice . switched it off and it came back up as not exiting. only have it five weeks,and i miss my sports badly,it is at factory setting so what else can i do any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks irene

2. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Can you tell me what it says exactly on your TV screen now

3. irenemc

irenemc Member

hi just the menu with the lanuages on it english ect. it is completly frozen,no reaction to remote control at all.i am going to have to get it replaced thanks irenemc

4. karljd

karljd Regular member

irenemc just an idea maybe its your remote if you have a mobile with a torch on it or a small torch shine it into the top off your remote if you dont see a red light when you press the remote then its your remote and not your box

5. irenemc

irenemc Member

No its not that as i tried every thing i am in the process of replacing it thank you