1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No sorting by date order?

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by thymol, Jun 13, 2015.

1. thymol

thymol Newbie

It seems odd i cant view posts by the most recent first. Im looking at posts that died nine years ago, and it appears i may have accidentally just joined an interesting, well put together, but totally long-dead forum. Oops.

Will check back. . .

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Only posts that i see that are old at the top of discussions are pinned ones in all sections ,going past those i see the most recent,so which topic in which section did you post in.Maybe check your forum settings in your handle on/in banner at right side lower top

edit:just checked my preferences there doesn't appear to be an option to list most recent first,so it appears most recent below pinned topics is automatic.That would suggest you neglected to check date of said last comment of that topic you replied in,it happens,it can also happen when someone replies to an old one which can bump it up onto the home page in "latest forum posts" making you think it's an ongonig post,been caught out by that one on the odd occasion

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

thymol, are you talking about threads like this 1 you started or are you talking about posts like yours or mine?

4. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

I may just go and bump a 10 year old thread.. giggles are important too.. love a giggle today :D