1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No sound when authoring DVDs.

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by mlafolle, Aug 21, 2004.

1. mlafolle

mlafolle Guest

I use Cucusoft AVI to MPEG converter pro 4.33 to convert my AVI movies to DVD complient MPEGs. Then I use TMPGenc DVD authoring or Roxio EZ DVD Builder to make my DVD. When I preview the DVD within the authoring program the movie has sound. When I burn the movie or make an image or video_ts files, there is no sound. Even the sounds in the authoring program itself, such as the menu sounds and such dont show up. What can I do to solve this problem?

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

What audio format and Sample Rate are you useing in this DVD????

3. mlafolle

mlafolle Guest

I dont know that information. I just use Cucusoft to convert my AVI into a DVD complient MPEG. When I go to author it, the program says everything is a go. Roxios Ez DVD builder has sound that it puts into the default intro that it puts in the DVD that you make. That sound doent show up either. When I preview the DVD within Builder itself, The sound is great. I wish I had more info on this but I dont. When I use DVD shrink to backup a DVD the video_TS files that use to burn the backup has sound in it and the burn comes out flawless.
    Thank you for helping this rookie.