1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no space on DVD with Nero

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mmumma, Feb 2, 2005.

1. mmumma

mmumma Member

Having successfully copied movies for months with 1click.. I have been trying to burn my own movie made up of various tv shows. I have successfully authored the movie to my satisfaction, but each time I try to burn a DVD I get the message "there is not evough room on this disc for this compilation". I've tried different discs, and I get the message both with Nero Vision Express2 and Nero Burning ROM. If you check the disc info in either program it says 0KB used, 0KB available. No matter how short a movie I try to burn (even < 1 Gb) I get the same message. I'm pulling my hair out. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

2. matcs

matcs Guest

Hi mmumma, have you been trying cheaper discs? some can cause problems, TRY VERBATIM ,and make sure you are up to date with your software.You may need to uninstall and reinstall again ,there is free software on this site which ive found works verygood. all the best ...