1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Video, no audio but an 'ActiveMovie Window' Overlay. RatDVD does not play!

Discussion in 'ratDVD discussion, help and suggestions' started by lowezno, Nov 30, 2006.

1. lowezno

lowezno Member

Hi,

I've done all suggested in other posts to play ratDVD files but no luck at all (Direct X, AC3 config, etc)

When I drag&drop a ratDVD file onto BSplayer I only get a blank window and no audio.
    Also a ActiveMovie window always appears as a second window. No other program does that. A google search on this ActiveMovie window shows video related problem but usually linked to a malfunctioning software.

Any suggestion? Is this a bug?

2. bh34vc56

bh34vc56 Member

Hi, If you were able to play these rat files before but not now, there is a software conflict. Same if you just trying them now.

I had the same problem but after I removed PowerDVD I was able to play these files. Some other software might also be conflicting.

If there is enough room in your PC, install another copy of Windows XP just to try RatDVD. No other programs just Windows Media Player and actually the RatDVD program. If the files still don't play they are probably corrupted.