1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No xbmc or unleashedx anymore

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by John_Donn, Nov 19, 2009.

1. John_Donn

John_Donn Regular member

So i had them both up and running with unleashed being the default one booting.however i just wanted to use xbmc so i put the whole xbmc into the file and deleted the unleashed file.....yea so since its a folder the xbmc doesnt boot and the xbox was booting unleashed x but just pretty much saying turn it off so i did. Now i have the original dash but with xbmc still on it. can i just access this file somehow?also on my normal dash my ip address pops up but not always on my other dashes it is usaully 0.0.0.0 but still connected to the internet....what is the best/fastest way to solve this?

2. scum101

scum101 Guest

people always make this mistake.. your evox.ini (the file that boots the dash) is pointing at the wrong thing.. You CAN NOT just delete dash files and expect the xbox to "find" another... especially XBMC because the people who make the thing seem bloody retarded and don't understand that linux is CaSe SeNsiTiVe .. and they call the bloody dash executable different things.. sometimes it's "default.xbe" and other times it's "xbmc.xbe" and others it's "XBMC.xbe" and again it can be "Xbmc.xbe" .. all 3 are different... stupid.. just stupid *sigh*

Softmod yes?? .. start over.. run your exploit again.

3. John_Donn

John_Donn Regular member

ok done and done and im all set back to normal!!!however the ip address thing is still being stupid 0.0.0.0 so i tried setting it to static with it's right ip address (i know it from filezilla) and still nothing...any idea's?