1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No1-Where Did All The Old Timers Go Who Helped Out Here At Afterdawn,Who's Still Here? All Please Check In! CLOSED!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PnkPantha

PnkPantha Guest

Its definetely good to see you back Neph and hopefully youre not really losing your mind ;)

2. ireland

ireland Active member

I THINK I KNOW WHY WE LOST OUR OLD TIMERS..
    I say they got burned out,or was found at there computer looking like this....

[​IMG]

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Nephilim, just start shutting down the threads that are pointless (theres lots of them), if you shut down enough of them people will get the point and not open them( we hope anyway) and go on a rampage and start banning all the idiots also may help. good to see you back man peace !!!

4. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

I'd say the Word Association Game ...it is so pointless and i know that one person has 100 posts on that stupid game

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2006
  5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

i'd let a few threads slide to see if they'd get abused or not...we shall see hehe

6. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

i'm gonna shout :)
    HI NEPH, GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE BUDDY

7. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

@creaky

Thank you for closing the "amount of posts" thread, I was getting tired of hearing ppl whine about it.

Edit: Welcome back Neph.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2006
  8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Thanks all, your greetings are truly appreciated. I don't quite know how much I can be around in the forseeable future. The bit about my mind imploding wasn't an attempt at humor. Neph is enduring a very bleak existence at the moment.

9. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

hope your well soon buddy !!

10. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Take care of yourself first and don't worry about us if that is what you need, but don't hesitate to pop in as much as needed.

I noticed your skull isn't turning so fast these days...LOL

11. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Sorry to hear of your issues with health, Neph. This place does take it's toll on ones mental health, I have to admit. I do hope you stick around for a decent innings in here yet - if there was ever a time we needed a few of our mods to come back, it's now.

Show no mercy & Kick ass! :)

12. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

<----- Old and still here.

Good to see you Neph this BUD is for you!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2006
  13. forkman

forkman Member

Nice to see your still around Nephilim,and I still have some of these in the freezer if you want them.
    [​IMG]

14. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Glad to c u back Neph...personally i know what u mean...so to save me from gettin burned out i pick and choose what i answer and post and how often i come and goo...

I als have noticed that the atmosphere has declined...but im an aD memver all the way...just that i need to space out the time i spend here....

Glad too c u back and hope everything goes well...

If u ever need to talk.... drop us a line....

Cu around :)

15. forkman

forkman Member

Your right Borhan9 the atmosphere in AD realy has declined, I joined back in Dec 2003 when the safty valve was a good laugh.
    I tried to help out in the other sections but my expertese is limited, but i would try all the same.
    Two years on I am still only a member but that does not bother me one bit,These days it all seems to be about how many pointless posts you can make to increase your count.
    Anyway its nice to hear from Neph he was one of the reasons i signed up, the other is AD is a great source of info.
    Keep it up guys :)

16. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Well, it is great to see that you are still with us, Neph!!!! I don't stop in here nearly as much as I used to, either.

I think that you know that I respect you as a moderator. I hope you get things squared away with any problems that you may be having. I am not far behind you on the problem mode, but I am a survivor.

17. ireland

ireland Active member

18. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

ireland, not anymore!!

19. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yes ireland we can add that to our list in here NO drugs , No politics and NO relgion

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2006
  20. Phantom69

Phantom69 Regular member

I dont post in the forums anymore but i was notified of this thread and think it is really sad that it is happening.
    first i would like to say hello to nephilim, nice to finaly hear some tuffness here aside from that good ol softie darth lol j/k
    ddp you are still doing a great job. all you members are great people and i hope for the sake of afterdawn that you dont leave aswell. dont get me wrong i am not posting this as a sign that i am still posting here
    i am posting this cause it is really sad... in a boo hoo type of way if you understand me.

if you guys left aswell havock would break loose and neph and ddp would really psych out...

goodbye everyone... if you ever need to contact me, check my profile page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.