1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia 3200

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by ralphy43, Apr 9, 2005.

1. ralphy43

ralphy43 Guest

can i get a cable to connect from my phone pc to download software to my phone if so what do i need? any help gratefully acepted

2. jpp01uk

jpp01uk Regular member

Hope this helps

Your PC must support at least one of your phone's connection types:

Infrared (IrDA)
    Nokia Connectivity Adapter Cable CA-42
    Nokia Connectivity Adapter Cable DKU-5

I use the DKU cable for my 7610 and it works like a treat, but you do need a piece of software on your system to use it, I use Nokias own.

Go to www.argos.com and have a look at this item, this is what you would need, but get it from elsewhere because its expensive.

Nokia USB Data Suite
    546/5145
    £29.99

Hope this helps!

3. carmen

carmen Member

what type of programs are u putting on you 3200?

4. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

yeh u gotta get like a USB infered and u can transfer stuff to and form ur fone , but the best program i think to use is nokia PC suite , u can even make true tones from songs but there about 98 kb and take up alot of space whilist u must have like pictures of u and ur friends or somthin and some sort of ringtones so im not saying u can make all ur songs into 1 mobile whileist the noikia 3200 onli has 1.1mb memory , tho i think u can upgrade that on som websites but i heard u gotta format ur fone if u wanna , but also nokia PC suite can also backup ur fone (contacts , pics etc. well pretty much evrything) and if u dont have rintones but u want some mid ringtones goto www.ringtonenation.com and they hav alot of free ringtones.

Hope this helps