1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nokia d box set up

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by suzib, Mar 28, 2007.

1. suzib

suzib Guest

hi guys got a d box sos i can watch ntl channels for free,plugged a scart from tv - d box and one from tv to ntl box,then connected ariel thru "y" connector got lots of screens
    main menu things like that but cant get any further,please help this dumb blond

2. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

What image is the box running (shown on startup)

3. suzib

suzib Guest

when i press the orange (start buttton) on the remote the volume bar is solid but the top bar is broken ----___----____ kinda like thatin between the 2 bars it says (premiere erotic 1) or sometimes (feed do) on the t.v. screen itsays premiere erotik or feed do and underneath waiting for time,in the left hand corner it says kabel think this is german and im in england there are some other numbers too,is this any help?

4. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

You need to put a UK image on the box. Follow the link in my signature below for guides and software to fix it. You have to register to see the downloads.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  5. suzib

suzib Guest

sorry i cant see a link ,could you post again please