1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nokia dbox 2 help pls!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by rokib786, Mar 15, 2007.

1. rokib786

rokib786 Member

hi ther could anyone help me out here please!!! i'm pulling my hair out here for the past three days i have been trying to see if i get any picture on my dbox2, it keeps coming up with "waiting for time" and "error channel not found" please anyone tell me what i am doing wrong? and i have put new service files in for my area but still no pic, it scans for channels and gets them cheers to anyone who can help me out

2. dc69

dc69 Regular member

the whole purpose of using a services file is so you dont have to scan for channels.if the services file is not working just scan for channels.if that doesnt work try a services file for a different area that close.or tell the forum members what area you are in and somebody might send you their working servies file for said area.

3. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Are your EMU's on? What image are you using? If Commando 7.5 it doesn't have any keys in it.

4. rokib786

rokib786 Member

hi thanks for the quick reply, i am using the sportster1.73 well when i do service scan for channells it does not pick anything up at all finds transponders but nothing at all i took it to one of my freinds he reflashed it three times with differrent image but he couldnt get anything at all as well so please help me out have i naffed the tuner or something

5. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Check the numbers for BER SNR and SIG at a valid channel.
    Red button blue button.

6. rokib786

rokib786 Member

hi there once again cheers for helping me out, yes theres valid signal and everything but like i said before no picture