1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Dbox2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by waitsey, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john1690

john1690 Regular member

every 1 is doing it by there remote , which is , easier than using the computers

2. turner123

turner123 Guest

iv been doin the keys by comp but i cant disable the autokeys i cant edit it using the remote just does nt function at all when they go off they only seem to change 1 letter or number i change it back and it comes on after that,im using comando 6 9.25 is it in the image were its disabled the use of the remote in tuxbox?

3. robbo1407

robbo1407 Guest

I think if you restart cams with auto updater on they will come back but will be incorrect.

4. mediya

mediya Member

why cant I edit ... is it because of the auto update ??? I'm not sure how to turn it off ... can some 1 help me ...really appreciate

5. gav1980

gav1980 Member

here we go again just flashed commando 8 doing service scan at the mo
    dose anyone know if the rest of the key info is important eg time and date?
    will keep you posted as to how i get on

6. graham35

graham35 Member

thanks robbo got them back altered them and restarted cam after turning off updater and am off and running,great but for how long i dont know,just for info i got my codes from the bigmaq toolbar.

7. Spike08

Spike08 Member

Hi can i ask why you have to change the cam to mgcam, cause i have all the channel's but when i change to mgcam and save i get a blank screen.

8. loz316

loz316 Member

Changed my keys to pure NTL and turned off updater and set cam to mgcam and still blank screen i am on commando 9.25 will i have to flash a new image??? ps im in Coventry hope someone can help ??

9. fad121

fad121 Member

I too am from Ribbleton, Preston, and still not managed to get it up. Turner, dont know if I can PM you as I have just joined this site. Can you tell me what key codes you are using. Thanks.

10. robbo1407

robbo1407 Guest

Check keys havent changed from what you set them to,check keys are def 4 ur area, reboot then restart evocam.Also it may help to be on free to air channel when recoding etc.

11. nelsal

nelsal Member

omg this is so stressing have tryed it again i cant seem get it to work, wat am i doinggggggggg , this dbox have got the image is old its sportster 2002 something like that is this why i cant get it to work ? hve got ot number 9 wat ozza31 theory was and have had replys off rob and john and still cant get to number 10 its so frustrating,i live in south wales , has anyone got the lastest sportster image , god i so hate richard branson . my box is a nokia dbox and the image is sportster.ump.2002.net sportster pro ...is there anyone who can tell me step by step in 1 to 10 as clear as possible so i can understand i dont mean sound so thick but so confusing....pleaseeeeeeeeeee anyone i would be so grateful

12. turner123

turner123 Guest

hi these are my keys
    N 5A01 00 541ECE02A2587986 ;ROM7 AU Key Time Wed Apr 9 05:48:07 2008
    N 5A01 01 B5AA582D645EE105 ;ROM7 AU Key Time Tue Apr 8 23:10:03 2008

hope this helps

13. turner123

turner123 Guest

14. nelsal

nelsal Member

omg this is so stressing have tryed it again i cant seem get it to work, wat am i doinggggggggg , this dbox have got the image is old its sportster 2002 something like that is this why i cant get it to work ? hve got ot number 9 wat ozza31 theory was and have had replys off rob and john and still cant get to number 10 its so frustrating,i live in south wales , has anyone got the lastest sportster image , god i so hate richard branson . my box is a nokia dbox and the image is sportster.ump.2002.net sportster pro ...is there anyone who can tell me step by step in 1 to 10 as clear as possible so i can understand i dont mean sound so thick but so confusing....pleaseeeeeeeeeee anyone i would be so grateful

PS ...ALTHOUGH I GOT TO NUMBER 9 AND CANT FINSIH IT , DO I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN CAUSE NOW THE JYS HAVE SET THEY WANT CHANGE NOW ...I HOPEI HAVENT MESSED IT UP ALTOGETHER

15. robbo1407

robbo1407 Guest

The sportster image is fine, ok checklist -have you manually changed codes of last updated ones to the correct one(s) for your area.Have you turned off auto updater in folder camd.cfg setting (00).have you then rebooted and restarted cams which i think are in folder sporster extras under codes or emu or softcam.Also have a free to air channel in background when recoding.

16. Dalesw2

Dalesw2 Member

what are the code for plymouth and how go u turn off auto updata and where do u put the codes?

17. turner123

turner123 Guest

hi press dbox button(opens main menu)then go into settingsrite at the bottom of the list it should be extras /advanced menu click on that ,that opens the extra menu scrol down to soft cams and keys just keep pressing ok on the can you want

18. loz316

loz316 Member

Codes staying the same so updater turned off ok have tried mgcam and evocam still blank does anyone know if i am using right codes for Coventry as i am using pure ntl codes im sure they are the right ones but as i am a newbie i could be wrong ???

19. J4ck0

J4ck0 Member

Hi can anyone help, i have tried inputing codes, dont know what 1's to change, im in the Glasgow N*L V***in area? please help!

20. nelsal

nelsal Member

AM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT PEEPS I DONT KNOW WHY MY THREAD COME OUT SO MANY TIMES THEN I DO APOLIGISE AND THANKYOU ROBBO AND TURNER AND ALL , I WILL TRY AGAIN SO MUCH APPRECIATED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.