1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Dbox2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by waitsey, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bryandir

bryandir Regular member

just used the new keys,and they work....but for how long??

they could change anytime........

that was 11am and 4:30pm.....

someone hurry up with an image!!

this is a pain in the ass...

2. loz316

loz316 Member

The latest key ending 1E not working im sure they will find new one soon just wait and see and im in Coventry with pure NTL just have to be patient will work again soon im sure

3. steo2k8

steo2k8 Active member

thegame11

try

key 00: 62 70 30 d9 25 a1 1d 15

key 01: 79 69 18 25 42 b2 de e8

4. chiconige

chiconige Guest

asd36 i have sent you a PM on here with regard to my email address, sorry that it came through so many times this site is overloaded me thinks, if you have msn add me and lets have a chin wag about this box that i have nearly thrown out of my window.....

Cheers man

5. steo2k8

steo2k8 Active member

i heard pure ntl rolled again

6. steo2k8

steo2k8 Active member

i heard pure ntl rolled again

7. CrapshoT

CrapshoT Member

Just to add after following the key txt and auto off instructions within this thread i have now successfully got my channels back on twice now.Last night and again about 10 mins ago.Its a Dbox2 with commando 6 with snapshot 2.Using the telewest keys from the bigmaq toolbar.An am in tyne an wear.I havent done anything with the softcams tho.Just buzzing I've got me channels back.Hope i get to watch the toon match on saturday now!!!
    BIG UP TO YOU GUYS FOR THE HELP

8. billie22

billie22 Member

Dear mub6
    Thank you very much I have downloaded the new telewest (VM) code Key 0= 6F 9B A2 32 50 67 36 57 I am not to sure what you mean by pure NTL, but do I need to know anything else before I try the 10 steps and do I leave a space between after every second letter or number just like a sort code for a bank? thank you again

9. chughta

chughta Member

I am in Manchester, Where do you find the right code for Nokia dbox2 with N*L.
    Thanks

10. mub6

mub6 Regular member

billie you dont need to worry about pure ntl, (it just means if you are in an area where there was ntl before virgin took over.)
    if your in a telewest area,
    just put the telewest code in,
    and btw,
    that telewest code you typed up earlier is an old one,
    did you download the bigmaq toolbar?
    it should have the new one on it dated 10th april 11am

11. mub6

mub6 Regular member

chughta you need to download the bigmaq toolbar, it will gie you all updated codes, follow the 10 step method on the previous page to change the code on ur dbox,

any chance of getting any help on my prob as described a couple of pages ago?
    a solution would be grand, i cant find tuxbox commander

12. billie22

billie22 Member

Dear mub6,yes I did download the toolbar it said that was the new code in was dated 14.40 10/4/08(if this is wrong do you have the new one ? I have not used that site before so I may have done it wrong, I did the 9 steps and the 10step changing the cam to the mgcam by going to number 4 I got lost, step 9 was in German I think so I just pressed ja the I got stuck I could not find cam or mgcam sorry I could just not find it, can you tell me how to find it?

13. mub6

mub6 Regular member

sorry to mislead you that is the right code,
    it just seems that my toolbar hasnt updated yet hmmm...

i wouldnt know anything about cams, i havent got that far yet,
    im still stuck on step 1 as shown above ^^^^

do try it without changing the cam though,
    it has worked for a few people.

14. jewels75

jewels75 Guest

you need to close firefox and reopen it for the code to be updated.

I have sportster 1.7 i didnt need to change cams and my sis has a more up to date sportster and she didnt need to change the cams. I turned off the auto update and put in the codes and it worked. I think people might be putting in the wrong codes for their area. Im ex C&W and im in blackburn.

15. mub6

mub6 Regular member

sorry to mislead you that is the right code,
    it just seems that my toolbar hasnt updated yet hmmm...

i wouldnt know anything about cams, i havent got that far yet,
    im still stuck on step 1 as shown above ^^^^

do try it without changing the cam though,
    it has worked for a few people.

16. creanstar

creanstar Member

thanks very much guys got my channels back 10 mins ago. However I do not have audio on any of the channels - has anyone got any idea how to get this back on?

17. mub6

mub6 Regular member

sorry double post

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  18. creanstar

creanstar Member

thanks very much guys got my channels back 10 mins ago. However I do not have audio on any of the channels - has anyone got any idea how to get this back on?

19. 83labz

83labz Member

I am in the telewest area, I would like to appreciate and say thank you for everyones help, espcially those releasing the codes.

Now I have a crackhead question, on dbox II if u press blue button and go into - sportster>emu settings> evocamd> emu/autoupdate, and u deactivate autoupdate. Does this mean you wont lose your channels even if the codes change, or what does this mean lol.

20. henry1357

henry1357 Guest

Hello guys

I have been pulling my hair out all day trying to sort my box out and finally after searching several forums i found this brilliant piece of info. have been up and running now for 1 hr. Please let me know how you get on.

Can't really do a tut as there are so many different images out there, but will try to break it down a bit.

You need to be running evocamd.
    If you use tuxbox commander and go to your keylist.txt file, don't open it just press 4 on the remote to edit it, delete everything from it. (Red button on most). Exit then save.

Restart box go to encrypted channel, then go back to keylist.txt file, make a note of the key in there. Delete it again, save and restart box again, this will create a new one, which will be slightly different, 2 digits will be different.

first example; abcdef0123456789
    second time; abcdef0125456780

as you can see 2 of the digits are different, so i need to change one of the digits either the 5 or the 0 and replace it with whatever was in its place on the first go.

final example; abcdef0123456780

save file and reboot and it should work, if it didn't, i would have picked the wrong digit, so i would change the other digit and put back the first one i changed.

Have a go, its easier when you see it for yourself. You only have a choice of two to swap, its either one or the other.

(haven't turned autoupdate off as don't see no reason too)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.