1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Dbox2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by waitsey, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mub6

mub6 Regular member

i dont see tuxbox commander anywhere!
    please help

2. extermin

extermin Member

hello new to this
    found yesterdays codes worked till this afternoon cant find new ones any ideas please will try owt now

3. henry1357

henry1357 Guest

Try pressing blue button twice

H

4. billie22

billie22 Member

Dear mub6,yes I did download the toolbar it said that was the new code in was dated 14.40 10/4/08(if this is wrong do you have the new one ? I have not used that site before so I may have done it wrong, I did the 9 steps and the 10step changing the cam to the mgcam by going to number 4 I got lost, step 9 was in German I think so I just pressed ja the I got stuck I could not find cam or mgcam also when entering the new code I cant enter a letter in upper case ie A, it sorry I could just not find it, also can you tell me how to get back to this link when I log in I seem to have problems.can you help

5. sailesy

sailesy Member

Crapshot can u send me you original keylist.txt please. Manageed to do a service scan and lost all key list.

Any advice lads or link to what to do after a service scan would be much appreciated. Cheers

6. 83labz

83labz Member

anyone got clue plz. I'm scared if i deactivate, sumtin will go wrong.

7. homer46

homer46 Member

OK I have got mine working (im in widnes)o ye (sagem dbox2) , i have noticed that the key u recieve from virgin, has 1 digit changed from the keys that are avaiable on the bigmaq toolbar, if you are having trouble finding the correct key on the toolbar (as i did).

anyway..i turned on autoupdate, let it download the keys...then compare these keys with the keys from bigmaq toolbar, the toolbars key will have 1 digit that is different from the autoupdate key, turn off auto update, then change the 1 digit that is different in your virgin key to be the same as the bigmaq toolbar key, i thought i was pure ntl, but the keys in my dbox were under EX CW, so i just changed the 1 digit in the key and all is sorted for now

but read this http://www.techwatch.co.uk/2008/04/09/virgin-code-update-cripples-cable-boxes/

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  8. mub6

mub6 Regular member

tryed it,
    it just takes me to the sportster menu,
    where i can choose:

public key menu - gives me a choice to either view, delete or update public keys, i tryed pressig 4, cannot update (btw i accidently deleted the public keys, cant get them back even with update)

emu selection menu - just gives me the option to start the emu, cant edit anything,

Please help guys

9. deepatel

deepatel Member

Hi

i have tried changing the keys and turning off the AU but it didn't work. i still don't have the channels. i have a sportster pro 1.0

10. henry1357

henry1357 Guest

Im using andromeda 2 image which i flashed just before changing codes and got it working in abou 5 mins

sorry cant help with your menu

11. clay09

clay09 Member

Had got up to Restarting box, go to encrypted channel, do you mean to a channel you can see?. Did that and went back to the keylist.txt file but nothing in there?

Help please

12. sidhanif

sidhanif Member

HENRY

you know what i just discovered that a few mins before i saw ur mail. i just put the correct key from bigmaqs toolbar then rebooted and saw the same key but a letter out instead of the digit alongside my correct one. i input the correct code but i just simply force my public keys to get a few of the updated ones on screen. your right thereare two digits that are common to say three keys that are different.

im not gonna try it again now but will try it tomorrow. i was try to sus out how anyone knows the sequence of numbers but it dawned on me now with yuor reassuarnce.

thanks.

still a fusk up though as its apain in the arse to update likee this.

hope someone can figure out a program to sequnce this one out and input into the dbox.

13. steo2k8

steo2k8 Active member

encrypted is a black screen channel

14. deepatel

deepatel Member

Nice one. i got mine to work, i take it i have to do this until there is fix??

15. steo2k8

steo2k8 Active member

Does anyone know when there'll be a fix this is annoying doing this each time.

16. billie22

billie22 Member

Hi henry 1357, would this work for me I live in Edinburgh and use VM sportster or would I still need the code for telewest they are all talking about? I am running evocamd, if I do need to enter upper case letters how do I get then on the remote?
    PLEASE HELP!!!

17. steo2k8

steo2k8 Active member

billie22

you need the telewest codes. press yellow for upper case when writing.

18. creanstar

creanstar Member

thanks very much guys got my channels back 10 mins ago. However I do not have audio on any of the channels - has anyone got any idea how to get this back on?

19. mub6

mub6 Regular member

there seems to have been a perma-fix for the dreambox, digivox, eurovox max
    not one for dbox however

ill keep you posted

20. steo2k8

steo2k8 Active member

Ok. thanks a lot. I'm sure one must be on the way. thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.