1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Dbox2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by waitsey, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. henry1357

henry1357 Guest

2. thegame11

thegame11 Member

3. bobbyduke

bobbyduke Member

for nokia dbox2 Andromeda image

step 1 press blue key twice

step 2 select red emu menu

step 3 select evocamd so it activate

step 4 press home once the go into Nagra roms and deactivate all

step 5 go back and select tuxbox commander and select dir until you see var

step 6 select var the select keys

step 7 now you will see keylist text, you must select this pressing 4

step 8 you need to change the two lines of code

N SC01 00 F1484E645AE1A270 ;ROM10 AU Key Time Thu Sep 25 22:15:23 2008

N SC01 01 E4515E238CE60DE4 ;ROM10 AU Key Time Thu Sep 25 22:00:20 2008

press ok each time to enter the code then home and select save changes.

then home to dbox menu and select reboot

then it will all work again

4. benboy12

benboy12 Guest

Hi guys after several more hours I decided to use a null modem.
    with the hyperTerminal to connect to the Dbox2 to change the image. Everything seemed to be going on okay till i got to step 8
    I typed in:
    protect off 10020000 107fffff
    and instead of:
    Un-Protected 63 sectors
    I got:
    Usage:
    protect - enable or disable FLASH write protection
    Could any one advise on what to type in or what to do now.
    Thanx for all your assistance so far

5. koi_haii

koi_haii Guest

Hello every body... I hope ur all Great. Am new in to this site.. and wonder if any one of can help me out with my Nokia DBOx 2.. Actually i bought this box 1 year before.. it was workin fine up till now.. But now its got a big problem for me and might be a little problem for u experts.. Problem is.. Some of caple box channel or still working like.. BBC Cartoon Network Etc etc.. But most of the channels become black or channel Not Found.. Does it means my cable box is broke or something or does this box needs some sort of programming plz.. if any one of u reply me i would be really thinkful to u guys Thanks..

6. dandan21

dandan21 Member

no bobbyduke that didnt work for me o well i will keep trying

7. bobbyduke

bobbyduke Member

also change the soft cam codes

8. koi_haii

koi_haii Guest

Hello every body... I hope ur all Great. Am new in to this site.. and wonder if any one of can help me out with my Nokia DBOx 2.. Actually i bought this box 1 year before.. it was workin fine up till now.. But now its got a big problem for me and might be a little problem for u experts.. Problem is.. Some of caple box channel or still working like.. BBC Cartoon Network Etc etc.. But most of the channels become black or channel Not Found.. Does it means my cable box is broke or something or does this box needs some sort of programming plz.. if any one of u reply me i would be really thinkful to u guys Thanks..

9. killphil

killphil Member

HI BUDDY,ALL YOU NEED IS ON PAGES FROM TODAY AND THE 9TH /FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND DOWNLOAD BIGMAQ TOOLBAR 4 CODES/LATEST KEYS.
    IT IS EASY.

TO ALL YOU OTHER GUYS THANKS FOR ALL THE NESSARAY INFO ,I WAS BACK ON IN 5 MINS AND NOW ON MY SECOND CHANGE OF CODES.
    AGAIN BIG UP U-ALL.!!!!

10. killphil

killphil Member

HI AGAIN,

DONT DO A SCAN !!!! DONT CHANGE IMAGE TILL YOU TRY ALL ELCE!!!

I AM ON SPORTSTER PRO 1.10 RC005 (RELEASE)

AND IT WORKS FINE....

On a different note...I DONT HAVE Film4 or film4+1 and a few other FREE chanles ? BUT I HAVE HAD THIS ISUE FOR A FEW WEEKS...

ANY IDEAS ???
    THANX AGAIN

11. koi_haii

koi_haii Guest

pl guys if ny 1 of u know what to do ten tell me plz

12. lovebox

lovebox Member

Hello henry1357

I followed your instructions and deleted everything from keylist.txt file, exited and saved. Restarted box went to encrypted channel then to keylist.txt file to make a note but found nothing just blank hey, hey, hey!!! So had to stop moving further and now I need your further help and advice.

I am using Nokia dbox2 with Commando-6 and live in East London, Essex with former C&W Area Code. As I have deleted all the codes from the keylist.txt file, I can follow any other procedure. HENCE PLEASE HELP ME AT YOUR EARLIEST.

THANKS

13. lovebox

lovebox Member

14. buggu

buggu Member

i would suggest you try a few times as sometimes it never works ist time round or try forcing an keys update. I know you can do that with andromedia image. If all fails as a last option you might want try and backup your image and reflash it (so it resets the default keys which come with the image. Thats what i did with my andromedia dbox after it froze.

15. b4dboy

b4dboy Member

Hi Guys,

Is it now the case that we constantly wait for the new code to be released daily in order to ensure our Dbox's are fully operational with all the channels or is there an auto update key that can do this for us based on the area?

Currently i am waiting for the new updated telewest keylist codes for that day before i can receive the service back from V*rg*n M#d&#.

any ideas?

16. henry1357

henry1357 Guest

hello not sure with commando 6 i am using andromeda2 but if you leave on a encrypted channel for a few seconds and then check again, if this does not work try forcing an key update.
    Are you on evocamd and is auto update on as well
    good luck
    H

17. henry1357

henry1357 Guest

Also are rom7 and rom11 enabled

18. sidhanif

sidhanif Member

just uploaded the code again.jesus this is frustrating.

come on lads surely there must be someone to release a program to counter act these simple decoding of numbers. its combination of four numbers of whcih 1 works.

load of people made a lot of money selling thses things to us mere mortals. we enjoyed the good times and so did you lot so now the time to really shine.

lot of guys are quiet and probably so busy anwering calls.

19. billie22

billie22 Member

AT LAST IT’S WORKING
    I live in Edinburgh and use VM sportster the key VM had was 6F9BA23250773657
    new code was 6F9BA23250673657 I only hade to change the 7 to a 6 and save then reboot
    and IT WORKED! Good luck

20. amvantage

amvantage Member

Hi Guys,

I have now tried the 10 step process and the process described by Henry1357 neither have worked! I am running evocamd, Sportsetr 7.1. I have two boxes unfortunately I rescanned one box before I found the site, however the other has not been rescanned, I have followed both process on both boxes, everything has happened as it described it would, but still no picture!
    Any additional help would be much appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.