1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Dbox2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by waitsey, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sean85

sean85 Member

on my nokia when i turn it on and it loads it comes up with some writing on the screen called image info in that list is provider and version sportster 1.73 thats the image

2. sean85

sean85 Member

@ asd36

cheers for your help yesterday about reflashing turns out i dont have to i was an idiot and was entering the wrong codes thought i was in pure n*l but i entered the ex cw codes and it worked straight away. once again thanks for your help

3. puppett

puppett Member

asd36

cheers asd36, i am on sportster, will find out wot he is on then sus it from there, thanks again..

4. asd36

asd36 Member

"sportster rules" 3 and ahalf years no probs.

5. puppett

puppett Member

right my mate has got a dbox2 with an andromedia image, does any one know the correct way to imput codes we are in north lanarkshire area on virgin media,(telewest0...cheers.

6. jefff121

jefff121 Member

hi have a dbox 2 in manchester area running on commando 9.25, check keys and only one line of keys exists, my starview has the 00 and 01 key list, the line that exists is the current updated key, could anyone hep me please?

7. yabass

yabass Member

I have the keys and try to enter them and the keylist.txt (or nagra - tried both) seem to take them but when i press 'home' then save the file and then re-view it, it ahs not updated the codes. Been thru all the blogs on this site and cannot see anyone else with this problem, but most likely cos i am a novice/knob at this. Any help much appreciado

8. turner123

turner123 Guest

KEIN SYSTEM HELP PLEASE FLASED A X1 ON A X2 WAS LABELD WRONG !!!! PLEASE IF ANY1 KNOWS HOW TO GET OUT THIS HAVING DONE IT THEM SELVES CAN PLEASE FORWARD INFO ETC THANKS

9. billie22

billie22 Member

Hi I am new at this as well use VM sportster I had trouble also because I was re-view it before I rebooted (restart box) for all I did check my posting on page 94 @ 09:32, See if this works good luck.

10. dtest

dtest Member

so lads, i know its all well and good changing the code 3 times a day or what ever which i have done since it initially went off but tthe question is, do you think anyone will be able to make an image tht will emulate the correct codes instead of us having to change the codes all of the time? Cheers

11. asd36

asd36 Member

klein system=reflash with "flashing assistent" avaiable on bigmaqtoolbar.You will need nullmodem cable and ethernet patch cable.

12. sean85

sean85 Member

hey mate i just been looking on the toolbar but i cant find it can you help

13. henry1357

henry1357 Guest

pm me and i will send you a guide

14. peterdou

peterdou Regular member

IM ON TELEPEST WITH SPORTSTER IMAGE ON A SAGEM BOX I HAVE NEVER PUT CODES IN SO COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH SOME SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS

15. bryandir

bryandir Regular member

im the same as this guy,its all well changing 3 times a day,entering the codes is "ok" but we all prefer the lazy option.

im not sure how long or if an image will even surface that can go with the codes,in my heart,i think if you want to continue on these boxes,you will need tomanually input the codes forever.

im not sure if the dbox is capable of having an image as advanced as the one you need to continually change with the telepest keys changing.(speaking of which,my box has just went down (2:13pm)

i hear that the "starview 3" boxes were/are the only ones not affected were "thebox super" and maybe some starview ones...but i think they have some feature on them that can roll over when the keys change and decode them back to the box before they cut off...

oh well.....come on big maq...gives the new codes!!

16. asd36

asd36 Member

toolbar/cablefiles/set top cable files/dboxes/dbox2/complete dbox files.
    download th complete dbox files,unrar,then look for setup_dboxifa_en

17. micksy

micksy Guest

hi gugs anyone got the latest codes for ntl northern ireland,last update thursday 8.30 but of again. thanks in advance

18. paul_here

paul_here Member

I have a Nokia DB2 with sportster 1.7 and have just entered the following:

00 - 46896D870724422F
    01 - 9128EFB57B371FED

clicked on emu settings,evocamd and then emu/auto update and deactivate. Then rebooted

Still no joy

do i have to rescan now?
    Can anyone fron Ayles**ry Buckingh*m give me a set of codes that work please

19. sean111

sean111 Member

I live in Derby and have a D box sportster 1.73. Channels have been
    switched off apart from free channels! can any1 advise me how to get
    them bak on!

PLZ!
    Thanku

20. henry1357

henry1357 Guest

Try this method has worked for me and a couple of others on here

You need to be running evocamd.
    If you use tuxbox commander and go to your keylist.txt file, don't open it just press 4 on the remote to edit it, delete everything from it. (Red button on most). Exit then save.

Restart box go to encrypted channel, then go back to keylist.txt file, make a note of the key in there. Delete it again, save and restart box again, this will create a new one, which will be slightly different, 2 digits will be different.

first example; abcdef0123456789
    second time; abcdef0125456780

as you can see 2 of the digits are different, so i need to change one of the digits either the 5 or the 0 and replace it with whatever was in its place on the first go.

final example; abcdef0123456780

save file and reboot and it should work, if it didn't, i would have picked the wrong digit, so i would change the other digit and put back the first one i changed.

Have a go, its easier when you see it for yourself. You only have a choice of two to swap, its either one or the other.

(haven't turned autoupdate off as don't see no reason too)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.