1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Dbox2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by waitsey, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leodbd

leodbd Member

hi wot are the codes for sportstar d box and could u run me through it all many thanks

2. manny_v

manny_v Member

Hi steo2k8

Starview and Box Super all work well and there is also a new update for Eurovox. However, I am looking for a perm fix for dbox2.

Thanks

3. billie22

billie22 Member

no just be on a crypted (black out channel) but if you box is the sagem D-box2 then do what stee41 told you.Good luck

4. bod007

bod007 Member

this is wierd just plugged my other dbox in and got it working within minutes. like u say it was obnly one dighit i needed to change. been trying to sort out a different dbox with a different image all morning and cant get it to work. wierd as!!!!!

5. nelsal

nelsal Member

yeah ours is nokia dbox my man tryed again just cant get it working think we will have a break and try again later, did you do yours first time cause we dun it 3 times now still not going

6. kindillon

kindillon Member

hi all my sister has a box called dream box she followed the instructions to fix it but she doesnt know which is the home button its a small grey remote theres a larger remote with home on it but she hasnt got it

7. billie22

billie22 Member

Glad you got your box working sorry I dont know anything about with digital worldz image, I will try to find out!!!!

8. joanneg

joanneg Member

i have a nokia dbox when i go to edit keylist.txt theres nothing there what do i do ?? im telepest!

9. steo2k8

steo2k8 Active member

I have starview 2 "the box" and a dbox2. the box updates as the codes change but the dbox2 gets 1 digit wrong every time. I'm also waiting for the fix which is expected today. I hope it's released soon.

10. billie22

billie22 Member

No the first time I deleted all codes and then I had reboot and leaving it on a blank channel for a couple of mins then I went in to see if the codes were there then I had reboot again and leaving it on a blank channel for a couple of mins again to force new codes then I went in to see if the codes were there then I changed them just one diget really following the steps I told you. and I got it working.Good luck

11. manny_v

manny_v Member

Fingers crossed...

12. billie22

billie22 Member

Try this because you need to force new codes,
    leave it on a blank channel for a couple of mins then go in and see if the codes are there if they are you can change them if not reboot and leaving it on a blank channel for a couple of mins again to force new codes then see if the codes were there then you can changed them.Good luck

13. manny_v

manny_v Member

In the DigitalWorldz image - check in /var/keys for a file called SoftCam.key. This will have the keys you need to update. The image I have is Ver2.0 dated 28-10-2006.

Use the same method as mentioned in the thread regarding update of the KeyList.txt file. Instead do the same actions on the SoftCam.key file

Cheers

14. billie22

billie22 Member

Anybody out there!!!! I have 2 boxes 1 that was always working until the crash I changed the codes and its is good again.

I can I also have a box (a pig in the poke I got from eBay) last year it is waiting for me to work on it when you turn it no the display is green and I get a German message on the screen Kein something and I don’t know where to start, is there any way I can copy from the good one to the one that is not working? Or do I need to start from the beginning? to let you know I am in my mid 60’s female and not to cleaver with pc or D-box 2 only what I am told and I will give anything a go ,but I need step by step so I can understand what to do. this is why I give step by step to other people so they can understand.I do know there is manuals but I don’t understand them I need someone to explain it to me. SO IF ANY CAN HELP ME I WOLD BE GREATFUl.

15. dtest

dtest Member

i dont mean to jinx anyone but i havnt had to update my codes since yesterday morning? u think theyv stopped then or what? Probably fuckin up 90% of dboxs(or so the owners think) thus sort of winning the battle apart from us hangers on? Or am i wrong?

16. bod007

bod007 Member

thanks for ur reply guys :) i have the same image as u manny i have tried to force new public key and now i dont have any keys there at all now. i think by doing that it has also blanked the softkey directory cause theres also nothing there either. any ideas??

17. bod007

bod007 Member

rebooted it and now got softkeys and changed those there but still no keylist do those need changing also or is it just the softkeys that need changing?

18. cityboy36

cityboy36 Member

it seems that we,ve been hit again in manchester i need new keys

19. bigclaret

bigclaret Guest

I've put new keys in but still nothing, I'm with v****n in the east lancashire area can anyone help me please

cheers stuart

20. elmothudd

elmothudd Member

Hi can some one please tell me how to deactivated my autoupdate in me Dbox/Sportster 1.7/Neutrino thanks kev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.