1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Dbox2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by waitsey, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rik180571

rik180571 Member

2. SCOTTC32

SCOTTC32 Guest

hi guys im a newie & like most of us this is doin my head in!! im in manchester with a dbox2 on vm running on sportster ive read a few pages of this thread now & im still stuck ive deleted the old keys that were in the keyfig now ive got no keys at all! ive tried rebooting to force new ones but still have no keys (just blank)can anyone out there tell me exactly what they have in their keylist (the times/dates etc)any help would be greatly appreciated also when this first happened i tried to rescan the box should i not have done this PLEASE HELP MY KIDS R DRIVIN ME MAD COS THEYRE MISSIN THEYRE PROGS!! CHEERS

3. Scoopdog

Scoopdog Member

get rid of sportster and load up blade trinity its a lot easier to navigate around and stops your box freezing http://www.4shared.com/dir/4221132/a307c346/sharing.html

quote=jdf36]Hi Everyone

I am having the same problem as everyone but I seem to be getting stuck at a certain point - can anyone help? I have a nokia d0box2 with sportster 1.73.

Some of the threads are saying that you need to turn off the Auto update - has everyone else done that?

That is the bit I am stuck with - Jamjo provided a precise list of what to do, which is brilliant (thanks Jamjo) but I cannot get my box to do what they stated, which was: -

STEP 1: First press the blue button on the remote, choose Sportster (or blue button again), go to EMU settings (or blue button again) and choose EVOCAMD. Press green or go to EMU/Autoupdate. In grey it will tell you wether updates are activated or deactivated. Press yellow to deactivate if its not already deactivated. Press home x 3 back to the EMU selection screen, press red on the EVOCAMD to restart this.

When I get to EVOCAMB and press green (i can't see anything that states Autoupdate at this stage by the way) it turns EVOCAMD grey, which seems to be correct but where is it supposed to tell me about being activated/deactivated - I can't see this? Also, pressing yellow only sorts the menu into alphabetic order and nothing else.

If I go in an change the codes without changing the auto update, the codes are just changing back to the old ones.

One final thing; before I read all of these threads, I did do a channel scan, which I have since read you shouldn't do. I have deleted all of the exatr channels that my box found but would that be having any effect?

I would really appreciate anyones help.[/quote]

4. turner123

turner123 Guest

hi all why does every1 want to deactivate there auto update ?? new codes come out so either way you ll get the blank screen we just have to sit and bear whats happening and for a new image or new auto roll key system comes out as it will in time

bille for kein system read ere

http://www.4shared.com/dir/6423171/b5ad6d47/sharing.html

get the dbox boot manager plus the faq guide its so simple to get out of kein

any1 with kein system in preston pm ill sort it for you if you dont know how

5. joanneg

joanneg Member

my box forced the codes and i went it to edit it was the same as the code i have! 01 = 6A 90 5C 97 67 CD A8 91 but still no channels any ideas?

6. steo2k8

steo2k8 Active member

make sure 00 is right too

7. joanneg

joanneg Member

there is only one code there!

8. steo2k8

steo2k8 Active member

you need to enter the second one. do what it says the first time except a different key and 00 instead of 01.

9. jdf36

jdf36 Member

Help!!!!

Despite some brilliant help from everyone, I just cannot work out how to turn off the auto-update - can anyone help?

As mentioned before, I have a DB2 running sportster 1.73.

Below is a list of what everyone seems to be suggesting and my problems: -

Press Blue (ok)
    Go to Evocamb (I am doing going into VAR - is that correct?)
    I am pressing green (that seems correct - it turns EVOCAMB grey)
    It should show whether this is activated or deactivated (where - it states nothing)
    Press yellow (this does nothing - it only sorts the list alphabetically).

Any thoughts anyone?

10. flyer22

flyer22 Member

can any one help me what code do i need for the wirral please

11. bigclaret

bigclaret Guest

press the bottom button under the orange power butter, press the sportsters extra option and you will see were to use thre steps you have mentioned

12. billie22

billie22 Member

What do you mean by any1 with kein system in preston pm ill sort it for you if you dont know how, how do I get in touch with them ( I have downloaded the dbox boot manager plus the faq guide I wont look at them until monday or so,as I think itwill be a long job!

13. flyer22

flyer22 Member

i have dbox 1 i can edit codes turn off auto up date restart emu still nothing please some one help i am nearly there

14. nelsal

nelsal Member

you know when you put the key numbers in have it got to be gaps inbetween them or no ? for example; ab cd ef or like abcdef cause be damned if i can get the thing up and running am wondering if i am doing something wrong

15. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

ake sure your set at nagra rom 7 only enabled and just enable Evocam disable the rest

16. bigclaret

bigclaret Guest

Sorry again but I'm still stuck, I have changed the codes to the telewest ones as advised and turned off the auto updates rebooted everything and still nothing, I have downloaded the toolbar thing..

I live in the East Lancashire area and subscribe to V*****n media...

can someone tell me what my codes should look like and am I using the correct ones please..

I have a DB with sportster.??

Thanks again in advance

17. asad786

asad786 Member

Heyy pplz

Umm, does anyone know to insert the codes for a Nokia Dbox

Like going onto the menu, what do i hve to select to insert the codes i have?? plzz

18. billie22

billie22 Member

no gaps, how is it going now?????

19. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

1. Push the blue button on your remote control.
    2. Select Tuxbox Commander option 5.
    3. Highlight "keys on the screen" then select ok.
    4. Now highlight "Keylist.txt" and push button 4 on remote to edit
    5. Here we see the keys, to change the keys push ok on the selected line.
    7. To change letters move up, down left and right on the remote.
    8. Input the codes you have and select ok
    9. Push the home button to exit and when promted the Red button to save.
    10. Remeber that the only part of the line you need to change is the code the rest stays the same.
    11. Reboot the box enjoy :)
    FOR TEXTING "Push blue button on remote
    press 5 highlight keys press ok select keylist an press 4 enter keys
    Reboot

20. flyer22

flyer22 Member

codes for the wirral please any 1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.