1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Dbox2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by waitsey, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gojet

gojet Member

hi ya celadoor just take a look heare ..should find what u want ..well hope it of help

http://netwave.redirectme.net/dbox/

[​IMG]

2. koi_hai

koi_hai Guest

Hello Every Body i am new comer here I bought the Box Nokia DBox2 couple of months before... Box Were workin fine till now but today.. When i switch on my box then the box says channel not found. i tried to again unplug and plug again same situation. That box got Commando 4.. Does any body know how do i fixed that thing to become see all channels again plz thank u... I know some one there who might help me.. I need help As soon as i can plz thank u

3. moxter

moxter Member

4. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Hours, days, weeks?

5. spid9r

spid9r Member

Hi could any member tell me how to make my premiere remote, for my dbox work my sharp tv? it is a nightmare with 2 remote controls thanks.

6. chris0612

chris0612 Member

lol spid9r..i have about 6 remotes in my house...2 would be a luxury for me hehehe.

7. chris0612

chris0612 Member

hi koi_hai ....
    please see page 6 of this thread..there is a brilliant guide..and try to ftp a newer image (commando 6 ).
    this should help you.

8. koi_hai

koi_hai Guest

Chris nice of but i am not sure i can do this .. or not Dont know what to do really

9. koi_hai

koi_hai Guest

I cant see any channel now After i press any channel box sayin channel not available.... I dont know how to scan how to do any thing on this and cant take that thing in to shop cause these are illegals to use I dont know Reall what to say n what to do if u guys can help me out i ll be very thank ful to u guys

10. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Go to your SERVICE menu to scan, select BRUTEFORCE, FAST SCAN OFF and scan, may take 20 minutes.

11. koi_hai

koi_hai Guest

Yes i found some channels 230 I saved them in to my boucket And rebooted my Box and i saw channels But same answer Channels Not Available....

12. celadoor

celadoor Guest

im having the same problem.
    trield scanning with 6887(we are on ntl)
    no channels available.
    going to try and reflash my d box
    is commando 7.5 x 2 suitable for a nokia dbox 2 with 2 amd's?

13. koi_hai

koi_hai Guest

Is that mean now i have to do some thin else celadoor... What do i have to do now.... Ihave got installed cammando 4 innit... How do we install commando 7 in to this box to make it workin n Yes i have got Ntl as well.. And i am in Warrington .. Cheshire

14. celadoor

celadoor Guest

ok...im not the best person to speak to about this...but, i can send the link i have for the ifa flashing program and the commando 7 image
    i didnt realise but the image i installed (commando 7.5)#
    seems to have a more complicated set up involved.
    anyway..ill post the links
    the ifa program comes with a guide.
    i live in macclesfield by the way

15. koi_hai

koi_hai Guest

Thank u very much n dear do u know how can we install that commando 7.5 in to thee box to make it working thanks

16. celadoor

celadoor Guest

17. celadoor

celadoor Guest

the best thing you can do is download the ifa program (it comes with an instructional pdf) and the flash image (im gonna try commando 7 x 2 as i think it will be less complicated)
    you need win rar too unzip the folders too dont forget.
    from there you should be able to follow the instructions.
    although i managed to flash commando 7.5 x 2 to my box successfully it still didnt have any channels.

18. koi_hai

koi_hai Guest

Dear What is ifa programme and where do i goin to download this one from plz... and also the link u gave me there is no sign of images download

19. chris0612

chris0612 Member

Hi Koi_Hai
    i said already ... the procedure to flash a new image(commando x.xx) onto your dbox2 is fully explained on page 6 of this thread.
    cheers
    chris

20. koi_hai

koi_hai Guest

OKie Chris Lets give it a go and try what u said in page 6 ... wish me luck innit nn thanks for ur help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.