1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Dbox2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by waitsey, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluebell1

bluebell1 Guest

kl well itll take bout 10 mins to do so if u want ma services u got ma email

2. humpty

humpty Member

hi can anyone tell me do i need to be connected to the the internet to flash my box also whats comando 7.5 like

3. arny01

arny01 Guest

i have a d-box with missibg channels dont know what to do can anybody help please

4. toosh69

toosh69 Member

Hi, can anyone tell me what the best image for a sagem dbox2 satellite box is?

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Paul.

5. jonah25

jonah25 Member

Chris,

Did you find an english manual for the bouquet wizard? I have had a play with the wizard and I get the idea of how it works but to check I am along the right lines with the wizard would be very helpful!

Thanks.

6. jameopike

jameopike Guest

7. jameopike

jameopike Guest

Hi guys,

I need some help, I am thinking of buying a nokia dbox2, what exactly does it do? my nephew has told me to buy one.

8. karl1974

karl1974 Member

9. karl1974

karl1974 Member

Could anyone tell me how to update a "Nokia Dbox2" it came from Germany and it was already flashed. There doesn’t seem to be many channels ei, 112 channels.I have done the service scan and it came up with 303 transponders what ever that mean lol. There are no sky movie channels or MTV or E4. Could anyone help with this?

Many Thanks
    Waitsey

Have you tries to do a scan with your fast scan off??

10. masifa

masifa Member

Hi could you please send me the nebies guide to d box? How do i send you a private message so i can send you my email address? (I'm new to this forum)

11. mezmill

mezmill Member

hi use the private message tab at top put in name of person you want to pm and message then send

12. hitnb

hitnb Member

Hi to all

i have conneted my dbox in my living room tv. I want to connect a line to my bedroom, without having to buy second box, please advice.

regards

13. conork

conork Member

Can anyone shed some light for me please, my dbox wont turn on, the led is flashing when pressing the remote but nothing is coming up on the tv?!

Im only after getting it recently and was attempting to set it up?! Its hooked up correct as i was getting something earlier?!

14. conork

conork Member

Ok, i did a bitta searchin, it went into deep mode. Great website! Thanks

15. dojjey

dojjey Member

Hi everyone

I lost the ability to watch most of the Sky movie channels tonight. They are still there but Virgin has passworded these channels and you need your PIN. Does anyone know if the PIN is setting something inside dbox or whether the entry of the PIN actually sends signal back to the Virgin broadcast server?

Also Sky Cinema One has ceased to broadcast. Seems the Virgin takeover of Telewest and NTL is having a bad effect on xbox technology.

Has anyone got a flowchart of the operation of the dbox?

Thanks in advance.

16. bluebell1

bluebell1 Guest

hey dojjey u can't access these channels as u need too interact with virgin media and the dbox cnt do it im sure there will be a new flash out tht will bypass the pin services as u can do it with the ppv channels

17. tom199

tom199 Member

hi dojjey i had the same problem as you cause sky have changed their movie format ie:sky comedy/classic/drama etc... i just rescaned my dbox i did the long scan not the fast one but that might still work the movie channels u can watch have the hid name at the end of thm ei:sky comedy hid etc etc...just have fun with your bouquet editor to get thm where you want em hope that helps

18. dojjey

dojjey Member

Thanks, I will try the long scan. Should I save the old bouquets file?
    When I do the scan, what settings should I use apart from long scan? Do I want to create new bouquet file?

Thanks in anticipation

19. daweorama

daweorama Member

can someone point me in the direction of the new sportster 1.10 image and does anyone no if its anygood??

Oh and the problem with loosing the sky movies channels isnt sorted by doing a fast scan! just trying a long scan now.

20. tom199

tom199 Member

dojjbe m8 just use update existing bouquet then just rearrange the channels to how you like them the rest of the settings just leave them as they normally are. daweorama m8 try this link thy might have the new sportster 1:10 image http://techno-source.co.uk/phpbb/index.php

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.