1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Dbox2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by waitsey, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mstodge

mstodge Guest

Hi,

could i please have the guide for recording from DBOX2 to DVD/HDD.

Many thanks

Mark.

2. yenas

yenas Guest

can some one help im trying to flash my box for the first time i got down to paragragh 3 were it says highlight the [ connection type]in the left hade window in my left hand window it does not have connection type i have windows pro it says flow control / eee802 support / lowpower state link speed /netwofk address / optimize for /speed /duplex settings ect ect any one know what to do i can not let this bitch beat me?

3. yenas

yenas Guest

can some one help im trying to flash my box for the first time i got down to paragragh 3 were it says highlight the [ connection type]in the left hade window in my left hand window it does not have connection type i have windows pro it says flow control / eee802 support / lowpower state link speed /netwofk address / optimize for /speed /duplex settings ect ect any one know what to do i can not let this bitch beat me?

4. smoggy

smoggy Guest

hi Paul, (bigdunc),
    thanks for all your help in flashing my box and your patience, you are a legend, thanks again,
    Gordon

5. yenas

yenas Guest

hi gordon you don;t live anywere near normanby do you to show me how to flash mine??

6. smoggy

smoggy Guest

Hi Yenas,
    I now live in Sunderland, I moved up here 30 years ago, but still go to the games at the Riverside, bigdunc helped me all the way through, if you leave a post for him he will probably help you, he seems to help everybody, he's a legend, take care.

7. aciddy

aciddy Member

Das Betriebssystem
    Konnte Nicht Korrekt
    geladen werden.
    Mit "ok" Aktualisie-ren
    Sie jetzt das Betriebssystem.

This means the box is trying to connect to its default cable system which is Premier in Germany. It also means the box needs to be debugged to accept a Linux image. I have debugged a lot of these boxes where people have bought them from Germany with the original software on them. If anyone needs help with this contact me and I will see what I can do.

Aciddy

8. derek36

derek36 Member

hi,using a sportster image ultra 1 on dbox,started having problems now with the picture freezing and the control box not working,is there anything i can do or will flashing a new image help.

9. smoggy

smoggy Guest

Hi Paul, i think the only question I have left is how do I back-up my image?, take care,
    Gordon

10. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

Press the D-Box Key
    Choose Service
    Choose Software Update
    Choose Expert Mode
    Choose Read Single Partition without Bootloader

A copy of your image gets written into the /tmp folder on the DBox2. You can then connect via your FTP Program and save it to your PC.

.....................Paul

11. zaib

zaib Member

Hi, Chris

could i please have the guide for recording from DBOX2 to DVD/HDD.

Many thanks

zaib

12. jondav199

jondav199 Member

Hi there, can anyone tell me how to get the voice overs off on my dbox. I have treid to use the green button, but it keeps flicking over to the radio. Its really annoying when you are watching a program & the vouce overs come on.

13. ManofS

ManofS Guest

14. zaib

zaib Member

Thanks for the guides..............

zaib

15. shah31

shah31 Member

HI:
    I need advice about nokia dbox2, had it for a week wrking well, having all channels, one day cant get the pic, all channel information are there but no pic, only get the pic for bbc channels.

Please help
    Alpha

16. shah31

shah31 Member

further to my enquirey, just want to mention, its getting sporeter pic while booting the box, also scanned it few times and try restoring the flash in the image/viewr section of service menu, did not work.

TA
    Alpha

17. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

How have you got your scan set up mate
    From top to bottom show us Cheers .............Paul

18. whitey07

whitey07 Member

Can someone please tell me how to change the UCode on the commando 6 image? Thanks.

19. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

On 8 at the mo but have a look in
    Settings ucodes 0014 and 001a seem to be the faves ......Paul

20. sexydev1l

sexydev1l Guest

hi guys, im new and a relative newbie. I have a dbox (unsure which version) and my son has lost the remote control, how do i know which version of the Dbox i have and what remote control i would need.

please help
    wendy x x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.