1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Dbox2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by waitsey, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tech1948

Tech1948 Guest

I've got a Sagem DBox 2 & t's been running great with the Tardis image, up until now! I switched on the TV last night to a blank screen & when I tried to change channels on the DBox it came up with "NO CHANNELS FOUND" and the blue bar at the bottom of the screen said "Waiting for time" where it used to say "Waiting for EPG". I flashed the box again with the Tardis image, set my location and rescanned. It completed successfully (or so it said) but again "NO CHANNELS FOUND" Does anyone have any idea what I'm dong wrong.
    Thanks in anticipation

2. dboxnick

dboxnick Member

Hi All,

I recently run a full scan to find Sky Sports Box Office so i could watch Summerslam, Un-fortunatley i couldnt find this channel, Does anybody know why? I used to have ppv event's, Anyway thats my first question, the second is I have found Sky movies SD1 & SD2, Movies Premiere 1 & 2, The pictures are fine but i dont get any sound??? Again any ideas???

Thanks in advance guy's, I hope you can help???

Nick

3. risheet03

risheet03 Member

guys i wonder if any of you can help my dbox2 has suddenly gone bananas and wont load past the "lade" screen on the lcd, it simply starts up i see "betaresearch" as usual then goes to lade" and goes right back to betaresearch its restarting itself constantly and won't go further. i cant flash it because the box keeps restarting itself lol. any ideas p.s. if you live in leicestershire let me know cause this might need some real help.

4. bryandir

bryandir Regular member

hello guys,are there any files that i can simply drag and drop into my dbox to give me the chanel listings all in order?

i have all the chanels just now,but they are all messed up,names and orders..can someone give me a file or somthing athat can sort the bouquets?

cheers dudes!

bryan

5. bryandir

bryandir Regular member

hello guys,any chance of a link to a bouquet wizard please?and some guides on how to do it? would be a great help!

please!!please!!

thanks

bryan

6. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Click the link on my sig, all you need is there.

7. deckymck

deckymck Guest

Hi mate...

Was wondering if you could help me. I recently changed the image on my dbox2 from Sportster to Commando 8 and also 8.2.

Cant get any pay channels, done a bit of research and found out it was the keys.

So i re-installed the Sporster image, set everything up and copied the keys from the folder.

Now, when i re-install the Commando 8 image, copy the keys into the key folder and turn the Evocamd emu on, after about 10 seconds a pay channel comes on.

But after about 30 seconds the picture freezes. I have tried all the ucodes and all the EMU's with the Evocamd EMU the only one that works for bout 30 seconds.

Any ideas what im doing wrong

Thanks

8. macpep1

macpep1 Member

9. enocre

enocre Member

Hi Guys I'm having a little, well a lot, of trouble with my Dbox2.
    It's a Sagem Dbox2, its a 2x. I had the Blade Trinity image on it and it was working fine.

I was trying to record form the Dbox onto my laptop and that's where the problem happened. I'm getting the Kein System error now when I turn on the DBox2.

I've tried flashing the Blade image again using the IFA program but it doesn't seem to be working, I have a nullmodem cable but my laptop doesn't have connection to attach it too.

When i maximise the IFA dialog after i execute it and check the settings it has the dbox2 IP as x.x.x.202 when I had set the IP on the box to x.x.x.11. So i'm not sure if the box is being connected to correctly.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers

10. enocre

enocre Member

This Forum is magic, no sooner had I posted my problem, I tried the process again and it worked.
    Thanks guys.

11. fowlera

fowlera Guest

Hi I have just got a German DBox and I am looking for a way to obtain the DBox command centre.

Please can anybody help.

12. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

13. macpep1

macpep1 Member

14. dboxnick

dboxnick Member

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply, I tried this but my green button toggles between Radio & TV, now after it switches to radio i press home on the remote & then the language menu pops up, so i select English & the audio comes on but still on the radio screen, then i press green again to go back to the movie the sound does stay on for 10 sec's or so but then cuts out.

Is there another way to get that language menu up?

15. stevenkum

stevenkum Member

hi, just rescanned my channels, and just found out theres no sound mtv music channels? tried pressing the green button but screen toggles between radio and tv. any1 knw what the problem could be?

thanks

16. dboxnick

dboxnick Member

Hi All,

Done it, I went to DBox Menu, went to Key Binding & moved the TV/Radio function to the yellow key, now the green key works the audio!!

Hey Hey!!!

17. anarii

anarii Member

hi,im new 2 the dbox and dont really no anything about it.i hav about 160 channels and probly 30 of them r the same as other channels but thats not my problom.i bought it 4 the sports channels and wen i scaned it gave me the setanta channles 1,2 and golf but not the sky sports channels.the sky channels r needed and i dont no how 2 get them r even if i can,could any of u kings amung men help me with this?ur help would b greatly appreachated,thanks very much.

18. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

Wot image is it
    Wot area you in
    Check bow k s
    Unsorted
    And all channels
    should be in there somewere......................Paul

19. LPOOLLAD2

LPOOLLAD2 Member

hi big dunc how are you mate just a quicky my epg has gone off me movie channels i lost all them too but rescanned an got the movie in unsorted but no epg any ideas or is there a new image at the moment i have comando 8.2 ta mate

20. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

Mine all ok on comm 8
    Try blue button on remote
    And reset EPG...................Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.