1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Dbox2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by waitsey, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glic83

glic83 Regular member

you cant hack sky im afraid

2. gojet

gojet Member

well u could always pick yourself spare dish up and set it up on hotbird 13 east / or astra 19.2 east ...theres plenty 2 be had on these 4 now all auto update ..but 4 how long who nows

3. ezique

ezique Member

Hello Evryone
    I came across this thread while seeking help for my DBOX 2. I have just got it from germany via ebay. I know how to tune the channels and all and its flashed for Uk version as well. I am only able to watch BBC 1 ,2 ,3 and ITV 2. The rest of the channels are blank. Can anyone tell me what i need to know about this? Thanks.

4. 7lynx

7lynx Member

Just looking for a current services.xml(think that file stores all the broadcast frequencies etc) and bouquets.xml for the birmingham area. I have a NJL world v1.1 image so am unable to update this myself (and too scared to flash the image again for fear of bricking my dbox) so if possible could anyone send their updated servies.xml and bouquets.xml if living in the birmingham area?

5. BigKnack

BigKnack Member

I have a Nokia Dbox, that was working on "NTL MMDS Bruteforce", but yesterday half the channels went missing, does anyone know how to get them back??

6. BigKnack

BigKnack Member

I have a Nokia Dbox, that was working on "NTL MMDS Bruteforce", but yesterday half the channels went missing, does anyone know how to get them back??

7. scubar

scubar Member

try a service scan mate

8. BigKnack

BigKnack Member

I already tried a service scan and still have only half the channels I used to have, treid all the usual suspects, cables, rebooting etc. too, any other suggestions?

Thanks.

9. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

Hi lads i have a Sageum x2 here its a old fusker seems to be causing problems like the picture jerking and making noises i have tryed a few images but still happening any ideas on box settings etc etc to stop this i have blade on it atm thx lads

10. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

This ones overtaking the Blade image
    In the iffy Sagem Stakes ..........Paul

Andromeda V1 For 1 x sagems
    Or 2x for 2 x sagems

11. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

Its a x2 chip sagems

12. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

Well thats the one for you ............paul

13. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

You got a handy link to get it from m8t

14. 7lynx

7lynx Member

Are there any images available that autoamatically update channels when they go missing? Whats the favoured image to use with something like a nokia dbox2? Ive been to a page on my dbox with a list of image snapshots (seemingly updated daily) was just wondering if any of these would help with getting back some ofthe channels that have disappeared from my box.

15. gojet

gojet Member

hey m8..well i like commando i put it on most of the boxes i do nok or sag ...and most have the same problems as u loss of channels or none at all or breakup in the pic ..so basicaly they just need new upto date image putting on the box . its a nice good and easay image to work with . once on the box u just do the new scan and setup all outher thinks u want .... so good luck whether u take the plunch or not 2 put new image on uer box ..and let me say just have a good read back in the posts and u will find lots of info there

16. gojet

gojet Member

er u go ..hey let us now if it sorts u out in ur area ???????

[​IMG]

17. BigKnack

BigKnack Member

Has anyone the begginers guide to the Dbox???? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???? trying to get it working on Chorus Ireland service. Has anyone the service files for Ireland, where can I download them from?

Has anyone a copy of the latest image to flash the box with??? Ihave a Nokia dbox2.

Also does anyone have the default password, or know how to change the password on the dbox (Currently sportster image) I have networked the box and can ping it from my laptop using a crossover cable, but cannot map to it, or ftp to it, it's looking for a password.

There seems to be a linuz web interphase on the box if I put the address in my browser, any ideas / hints / tips / help??????????????????

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

18. stevenkum

stevenkum Member

hi, has any1 got the latest bradford area service and bouquet files, which has sky box office sports??

thanks

19. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

You will get most images on my link below

20. bryandir

bryandir Regular member

HI GUYS.

IM SORTING A FRIENDS DBOX,I PUT THE TARDIS IMAGE ON HIS DBOX,AND AM USING THE FOLLOWING SETTINGS.

NEWORK ID:41042

FREQUENCY 666750

AND THE OTHER SETTING 6952

CABLEUK6952

WHEN I SCAN FOR CHANELS I FIND 188 TRANSPONDERS,BUT ONLY A FEW CHANELS COME UP,ABOUT 70,BUT MOST ARE EITHER NOT WORKING OR THEY ARE FREEVIEW CHANELS.

ANY HELP GETTING THE CHANELS BACK UP IS APPRECIATED LADS!!

CHEERS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.