1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Dbox2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by waitsey, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turner123

turner123 Guest

2. karl1974

karl1974 Member

Looking for some info , i managed to fix my dbox2 but the problem i have is my mother has a pvr called "THE BOX" i've looked through all the threads and can't find a fix . Any help would be great.

3. turner123

turner123 Guest

what do you mean pvr ?

4. TrevB12

TrevB12 Member

Karl would you be able to help me get my DBOX back up and running please?

5. turner123

turner123 Guest

hi karl i have the info you need to setup your pvr to pc xbox etc etc send me your email and i will forward it to you including the programs etc that you need

6. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

If anyone is looking for a image for the dublin area i have a file set in my folder below with the Boq&servive files ready for the dbox2 and sagemx2 work away on it

7. gibbs1001

gibbs1001 Guest

When watching using a sportster image, some programmes have AUDIO description enabled for hard of hearing customers. However, how do I switch this off. I think I have to press "green" but this is not available on a standard DBOX2 nokia remote. any ideas - either by changing the remote or otherwise?

8. mking24

mking24 Member

Ho oggnogg, I have downloaded the bendbox2latest file. I'm at a loss with what to do with it though. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

9. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

just load it onto your box change the cam to EVOCAM and activate Nagra rom 7 and disable the rest of the optoins in there and just reboot and away you go

10. turner123

turner123 Guest

11. mking24

mking24 Member

What software do you use to apply this image as I have had problems connecting my dbox to my computer which is running Windows Vista. I have a null modem cable that links it to my computer but I think my network card may be too slow to communicate with the dbox.

12. turner123

turner123 Guest

hi i used cuteftp i had the same problems with vista i used a crossover cable tho ...
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/6423171/b5ad6d47/sharing.html
    check the link as i have just put it there so any1 can download it

13. mking24

mking24 Member

Yeah i have a crossover cable too. So i'm assuming I should connect it to my computer. Boot the box up and transfer the file across. Is there any particular folder or area on the box that I should transfer the file to?

If successful I'm assuming I then proceed to change the EMU selection to EVOCAMD or EVOCAM Alternate?

14. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

yes change it to evocam and make sure nagra rom 7 is enabled and the rest disabled

15. mking24

mking24 Member

Ok Thanks. I am trying to xconnect my dbox to my computer via the null modem and crossover cable. I have opened Cuterftp program and cannot seem to connect to my dbox as it is not listed or connected. Do you have step by step approach to doing this as I have not done it before?

16. ourkid

ourkid Member

guys im going to throw my dbox2 down the garden no im stressed out totally, i succesfully re flashed my dbox with commando 6 with new service and key files perfect all my channels came back....so me being me said il upload commando 8.2 the box loaded it up no channels so decided to flash commando 6 back did this succesfully ut no i rebooted the box and it wont go past the initial screen of teh soldier and load up i would appreciate any help is there away of reseting the box

17. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

`you gotta look what ip is on the box and change the ip on your pc to a different ip first example if the box is 192.168.1.1 u change your pc to 1.2

18. mking24

mking24 Member

Ok how do I get the ip address of my box. I am going to try flashing the file using Hallenberg's program as it is specifically for the d box.

19. turner123

turner123 Guest

hi the flash guide is in there its its for another ftp but there all the same http://www.4shared.com/dir/6423171/b5ad6d47/sharing.html

20. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

use remote control and press dbox button and go to networks and change it there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.