1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia N-Cage roms?

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by Maryela3, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

Hi again heres my story i was well navigating on internet and found some weird programs um im gonna call them roms because according to the guys of that page they could be emulated somehow on a computer and on and N-Cage without buying the game.
    I just wanna know if thats true and possible its not that i like N-cage games because they just sucks.
    Its just kinda interesting thats all
    Wasnt the N-cage was bound to be the Gba killer??
    Maria=)

2. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

yes i have an N-Gage and i do it all the time. first of all you need an MMC card. Then using Kazaa Lite search for N-Gage and a lot of games pop up. i have found that the gomes to download is the ones that say (cracked) anywhere in the title. then extract them using winzip to the root drive of the MMC. (not in any folders) then install the sis file from the N-Gage called BLZ install app. then open that on the N-Gage and and the game should be there the click it and press it\nstall. dont let the screensaver come up because it stops it from installing.

3. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

wow thank ya very much

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

how do you install the blz install app

5. gozilla

gozilla Regular member

this was i while ago, but the way i did it was, i connected the ngage to my pc using the usb cable, copied the blz install onto my mem card.
    then on the ngage, i went to Tools->Manager, and in there there was the option to install the Blizard installer

6. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

thanks for the info will give it a try later