1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia N95-1 Automatically Shuts off

Discussion in 'Nokia phones' started by Sythron, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Sythron

Sythron Regular member

I bought a Nokia N95 version 1 and it automaticalluy shuts off. I reinstalled the firmware and it still does it? Any suggestions?

The phone is authentic but the battery says made in China. I did as much research as I could into this phone and they Nokia site said make sure you have the right battery, so I thought maybe my battery is fake (cause I know Nokia is in Finland and pretty sure they don't distribute their manufacturing to China).

But any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2. juniR

juniR Guest

I have a genuine Nokia N95 with genuine parts and the battery IS made in China - I dare say the phone itself is as well. The phone sounds like it is malfunctioning though it might just be the battery. However, if the battery is holding it's charge then I doubt it. I have a fake battery as well just in case of emergency where I run out of power and can't charge up and that does lose it's power and shut down the phone.

3. prize00

prize00 Member

I have this problem also could you tell me where you got the firmware for N95 Thanks

4. juniR

juniR Guest

5. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

I recommend any one thinknig abou this phone or has this turning off problem and even after u reinstall the software and firware read this blog and u will see what i have gone through with this so called phone.

Go and see your cell phone provider and get them to send it for repairs

http://my.afterdawn.com/borhan9/blog_entry.cfm/3322/nn95adventure

Read my blog and it will give u another perspective.

good luck one and all.